2 weeks later

NO POV

After The party izuku, hex and ace started dating and things have been great. It has been 2 weeks since then and izuku quickly rose to the top of the school and is called their Queen of light and dark. Because as long as you don't make him mad, he is a protector of his school.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

'1 YEAR'

IZUKU'S POV

Over the last year I was marked and the entire diamond group moved in and we are having a blast.

Being at school is just for our education at this point. And I say that because the diamonds which I have become the leader of already have our hero lisens we got them a month ago because we exeled so rapidly in ouwer hero training that now we help teach the hero training instead and all of the students have excelled dramatically withuse teaching the training. We are on track to graduate in 2 years with the rest of our class but that is if we don't speed that up to. Although I don't think we can because the state won't let us.

We come into class 1 time a week in our home room, we get homework which we finish within minutes of getting it and we get all A's.

We were all in the gaming room when i felt like puking so i ran to the bathroom and i just made it before puking after 2 minutes i was feeling fine again but I was worried i was not hungover so way did i puke and now feel fine i thought as i walked over to my boyfriend, that had followed me and helped me with it, and i hugged them and told them i think we should see a doctor. We then went to the hospital and wanted to see a doctor we watedfor about 10 minutes before we heard an "izuku midoriya we are ready to see you now." Then we went to the examination room and the doctor, after we explained what happened, said he would like to run some tests and that it would only take a minute or 2. After 2 minutes the doctor came back in the room and said "there is nothing wrong with you this is completely normal" Hex then asked what he ment and the doc. Replied with "well young man it seems you omega is pregnant."

We all look at eachother and i see a look of shook and happiness both of my alphas faces {oh and if you are wondering they both marked me bout 2 months after the party} all i could do is put my hand on my stomach and cry tears of joy and we all said at the same time "we are going to be parents." after we all calmed down we learn that the pregnancy was about 1 month along and a typical omega pregnancy lasts 4 months.we also learned that my baby belly may or may not grow big the doc does not think mine will grow big because you can hardly see it. [A month with an omega is like 1 and a half normal pregnancy.] So we have three months to get ready for a baby and tell my dad about said baby.

We went home and found that my dads had just gotten back from their week in Paris for a business thing. The three of us went to our room until dinner. While we were waiting for dad to cook dinner we were planning on how to tell everyone that I was pregnant.

At supper we all went down to the dining room where the rest of the squad was coming from the gaming room.we all sat down and started getting food then my friends started to talk

R- so izu where did you three run of to after you ran to the bathroom

I- the hospital (I said shakily whitch my boyfriend must have took note of because I felt there hands on my thigh to help comfort me and i t worked.)

D- WHY DID YOU GO TO THE HOSPITAL IS SOMETHING WRONG?

H- well that just depends on you and haw you take it. Please stop yelling.

P- can you ilabrat please

A- to be honest I think it is great news but that might be an understatement.

AB- god just tell us already

I- i-i am p-p-pregnant(i say nervously)

As i look around i see shocked looks on everyone's face but i soon trend in to a happy celebration of my pregnancy and for the next few months we bought baby stuff and we decided we wanted the gender to be a surprise so we won't no the gender or genders until they are born we also don't know how many there will be so we are doing the a checkup to find out.

At the checkup" it looks like you are having twins." the nurse that was doing the check up said. We are so happy.

No pov

It has been 3 months since izuku found out he was pregnant and he is sitting on the couch watching tv in the movie room with everyone else when all of a sudden his water breaks and he starts to go into labor. He was rushed to the hospital and after an hour there were finally 2 beautiful babies, 1 girl and 1 boy.

SO I CANT THINK OF NAMES IF YOU HAVE ANY LET ME KNO IN THE COMENTS PLEASE IT WOULD REALY HELP. THANKS FOR READING.