The Past

3rd person POV

The bell rang. Y/N and Emma get up.

"Everyone wake up! Or you'll be late for breakfast!" the two 5 years old said.

"It's too early." the kids said.

"It's already six o'clock! Wake up!" Y/N said.

"Yeah!" Emma said.

"WAKE UP!" Y/N and Emma shouted.

"SHUT UP!" the kids said in unison. Y/N and Emma looked at each other and smirked. They grabbed some pillows and thrown them to their siblings. Thanks to their great accuracy. Their siblings stand up and chase after them. Thanks to their incredible speed, their siblings can't come up with them. The other kids from the other room look to see what's going on in the start of the morning. Y/N and Emma hide behind their caretaker.

"Oh my. What's happening?" their Mama asked.

"Mama! Y/N and Emma threw pillows on us!" one of the kids say.

"Yeah! They are little devils!" one of the kids say.

"But you guys won't wake up! So we think of an idea to wake you up and that's throwing pillows on you!" Y/N said.

"Yeah! And one more thing, it's just pillows! It won't hurt!" Emma said.

"Y/N, Emma, what you did is not right. Even if it's just pillows, it's not right to throw to people, especially your siblings." Isabella explained to the two. Their antennas lowered.

"Sorry, Mom. Sorry everyone." the two of them said.

"It's okay. Just don't do that again." one of the kids say.

"We just get excited cause our breakfast for today was pancakes." Y/N said.

"WHAT?!" the kids say in unison.

"Why didn't you said it from the start? Let's go and change!" one of the oldest say and dragged Y/N and Emma. They changed. Y/N just let her hair down. They go to the dining room. Everyone said good morning to each other. They ate. They go to the rest room.

"The test was hard." the kids complained.

"Yeah." they complained.

Y/N'S POV

The test was pretty easy.

"Everyone, are you ready for the scores? Jake, Norman, Ray, Y/N. You four got perfect scores! Congratulations!" Mama announced. I cheered.

"I only got 247." Emma said.

"It's okay, Emma. Let's review later?" I asked.

"But it's boring." Emma complained.

"Emma, how will you get perfect scores if you don't study? If you want to get perfect scores, you need to review and study." I explained.

"She's right, Emma. Your scores were high but if you really want to get perfect scores, you need to study and review." Jake said. He was the currently high scorer and eldest boy in here. He was also getting adopted later.

"It's boring but since Y/N is the one who will help me study, I'll study!" Emma said hugging me.

"It's time to play outside! Let's go!" I said dragging Emma outside. We played a lot. It was afternoon.

"Y/N! Let's play here!" Emma said.

"But it will be mess up. It's hard to clean up." I said. Emma dragged me and jumped in the stack of dried leaves.