1: Her Birthday

"Come on!" A young teen yells, waving her arm in the air.

'Princess Yona of Kouka, age 16, height 5'1 (157 cm), bright red hair, purple eyes, spoiled rotted, whiney, and childish'

"I'm coming! I'm coming! You're so whiny chubby cheeks!" The male shouts back as Yona's now waving both arms in the air.

' Son Hak of the wind tribe, nicknamed the thunder beast for his quick and powerful attacks, age 18, height 6'2 (188 cm), black hair, blue eyes, seems playful but always pays attention to his surroundings'

He jogs down the hall to her, as she taps her foot (giving her arms a rest). The wind slightly picking up, moving her bright red hair around.
"Yes, Princess?" Hak ask once he reaches her
"Do you know if Soo-won's going to be here for my birthday?" She asked rather shyly, turning red

'Soo-won, age 18, height 6'1 (185 cm), Pinkish blonde hair, sea green/ blue eyes, seems calm but calculated, willing to do anything for his goals'

"Don't worry Ms. chubby cheeks, your soulmate will be there" Hak grinned as the Princess turned red in the face.

"Hakkk!" The Princess whined as he pulled her cheeks "Why are you like thiss!"
"A specially in front of Soo-won.." She mumbled, rubbing her red cheeks.

'Embarrassed in front of her crush by the guy that has a crush on her. How are they all so stupid?'