"𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓜𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮." [Auditor x reader]

Notes
- The Auditor uses every pronouns [mainly will refer to him by him he/they]
- Y/N uses they/them and will be gender neutral
- Y/N personality will be a cheerful go-lucky grunt 
- this was requested by PatheticSinner !
- picture provided is made by me, so do not steal without my consent!!
- I'm sorry if this isn't much fluff! I'm not always a professional with these kinda genre's, but i tried wehwkjhqk--

Trigger(s)
- mild cursing

Plot
Y/N is just a normal grunt who was taken into the AAHW complex for training. Y/N was chosen for a test with Auditor, giving them daily questions and asking how their experience as a trainee is and how they can make it better. However, as time goes on, The Auditor seemed to latch on to their interesting personality that isn't afraid of danger and.. even treating him like some sort of friend. This intrigued him. As the friendship blossoms, would it be able to reach the next level?

Song Inspiration :
"Kiss Me More" by Doja Cat ft. SZA.

".. I still can't believe this is the reality I live in."

The shadowed man seems to be hunched over in his office, sitting down on the seat he have as his hands hold each other, resting it under his chin as he look down at the table blankly.. it seemed odd to see the head of the AAHW to be just staring. He always seemed to busy himself with something every minute, every hour, whether it'd be a stack of paper he need to sign for approval of a movement, reading a book, sipping tea.. his plans are always full. But this time.. He's sitting there, thinking for the moment. What would be on his mind that seemed to bother him so much, that he NEED a moment?

"Why are they always on my mind?! Ugh, stupid f*ckin' grunt.. they're not even that important, yet why are they so.. god d*mn cute?!"

The figure push the pens he had on his table as the fire on his body grow ferociously, making some of the agreement papers he had burnt along.. until he heard a knock by the door. That instantly made him quite down. Looking at the grey clock that he had in his office, it seemed to be a sudden interval. Not like he mind, he need a distraction anyway. With a small 'come in', an agent enter the room with a few papers in his hold. 

"Sir, it's time for the investigation with the grunt."

"Good, let them in."

With the same professionalism they had in their voice at all times, Auditor nod their head at the agent who pushed in the grunt, named (Y/N). They winced at the rough hold, but didn't say anything much as soon as they saw the Auditor. With a gasp, the grunt smile (despite not having a mouth) and come over to the figure's table.

"H-Hiya boss! I'm glad we can still talk to each, It's much fun to hangout with you than being stuck in that room I was locked in with the rest of the trainees.. It ain't much fun, honestly."

"Mhm.. Let's get this over with."

(Y/N) noticed the half burnt paper on the table, and of course because they like to speak, they asked to him.