Yandere x Anime Character Reader :3

Fluffy_Mess I Hope you would enjoy it!! Fufufu~ ❤️ there will also be a part two and I apologize if you somehow didn't like this story *Sits in a dark corner* Anyway enjoy! and also to all of my fellow readers!!! Fufufu!~

(Kiyoshi P.o.v)

"NOOOOOOO!!!! WHY DID YOU ACCEPT Y/N?!?!?!? HE'S NOT EVEN WORTHY OF YOU!!! D*MN IT!!!" I cursed at the frickin blonde male lead whose kissing my beloved (y/n) before throwing my (D/n) at the wall fuming with anger.

(This is the male lead *winks*)

"Y/n-chan!~ What do you even see in him?! Tch! If you try to compare the two of us I would be more far better for you than him!" I began to trash around my room because my one and only anime waifu in (A/n) is now getting married!!!

I was more shocked that they we're already a couple since from the 1st episode like wtf writer/author?!?!?

Are you that desperate for a man that you put up y/n with a relationship with someone because you can't have one?!?!?

(A/n: Why you mother fu-----!?! *gets hold down*)

(Author's P.o.v)

As you continued pacing around your room a notification suddenly appeared into your broken (D/n) screen while glitching with a voice mail that catches your attention.

"Please select your favorite character"

(Kiyoshi p.o.v)

Eh? Why is it still working? Picking up my (D/n) while inspecting the damage.

Weird? I try to remove the notification by pressing the X button or turning it off as hard as I can but it keeps popping out!!! But on my next attempt a picture of (Y/n) suddenly pops out with the other female characters in the show!!!!

I immediately pressed my beloved y/n before my screen shutted down and began to heat up but good thing I dropped it and moved away from it before it exploded causing smoke all over my room

"*Cough* *Cough* Sh*t Mom and Dad are going to kill me!" I said walking towards the window and opening it while waving my hands around to let the smoke come out

"H-Hello?" A voice said from behind me making confused so when turned around my jaw just dropped.

"(Y-Y/N)-CHAN?" I gasped

***********

Ola!~ Minna-San!~ So I hope you all enjoyed it somehow even though it's kinda short and I apologize for any wrong grammars or spellings!~ There will also be a part 2 of this story so stay tuned! Also I have a tiktok account (≧∇≦)/ Share ko lang!~ FUFUFU!~ SOOOOOO~ ADIEU Minna-San!!!~ MUAHAHAHAHA ❤️