↳ 𝟭𝟵 : ❝ [𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘀] ¡! ❞

◌୭˚➶

◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°

The three were back in Zemo's place, trying to come up with an another plan that could help them get to Karli, this time hopefully without running into John Walker and Lemar Hoskins.

Bucky had left the apartment for some reason, all he had told Y/N was that he needed some air. Zemo was lying down on the couch with a towel over his eyes to soothe is ache. Y/N was on the other couch, on her back with her right arm draped over her eyes.

"Were you ever offered it?" Zemo asked the room.

"What?" Sam turned away from the laptop near the kitchen island.

"The serum."

"No."

"If you had been, hypothetically, that is, would you have taken it?"

"No."

"No hesitation," Zemo's tone was appreciative, "That's impressive. What about you, Y/N? Would you take the serum if you had been given the chance?"

"I don't have need for it, so nope." she replied, popping the 'p'.

"Hmm," Zemo hummed at her statement and removed the towel from his eyes, "But you two can't hold out hope for Karli. No matter what you saw on her, she's gone. And we cannot allow that she and her acolytes become yet another faction of gods amongst real people. Super Soldiers cannot be allowed to exist."

"Isn't that how gods talk?" Sam questioned, making Y/N grin, "And if that's how you feel, what about Bucky?" Y/N removed her arm from her eyes and stared at Zemo, daring him to say something. But he didn't and had his eyes glued to the towel in hand. "Blood isn't always the solution."

"Something's not right about Walker," Bucky walked into the room towards the kitchen, shrugging his jacket off of his shoulders.

"You don't say," Sam stated.

"Well, I know a crazy when I see one," Bucky opened a cabinet and grabbed a liquor bottle for himself, "Because I am crazy."

"Now, that's a fact," Y/N sat up with crossed legs and leaned back on the couch.

"Can't argue with that one," Sam agreed.

"Shouldn't have given him the shield."

"Oh, not this again," Y/N groaned loudly and rolled her head about.

"I didn't give him the shield," Sam stood up from his chair.

"Well, Steve definitely didn't," Bucky took a sip from his glass.

The door burst open John and Lemar strode in with authority.

"All right. That's it. Let's go. I'm ordering you to turn him over," John commanded, marching into the room, holding the shield high.