↳ 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

↳ ❝ [𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸!<𝟯 -𝗔-𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗬]

𝑺𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺
𝑺𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺
𝑺𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺

𝑺𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑺𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑺𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑿𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺

❏— 𝗖𝗵. 𝟭: 𝟭𝟯 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀

└——————— - [ 📼 𝗦𝗼 𝗔𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀; 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿]. +

𝟏𝟑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒. 13 minutes left until the last bell rang. 13 minutes until summer vacation officially started. 13 minutes left until the seniors of Wall Maria High School finally got to leave the building forever.

7 minutes left. The students tapped at their desks anxiously, their feet tapping hastily against the vinyl floors, waiting for the bell to ring. 7 minutes left as the teenagers sat in their seats, adrenaline coursing through their veins, pumping through their hearts.

5 minutes left. The students looked around at each other, thinking if they didn't pay attention to the clock, it would go faster. 5 minutes until the bell would sound, giving the students free rein to wild out, going in the school parking lots and hang out for a bit before going home to get ready for graduation, then to the first day of summer break party.

Once attention was directed back towards the clock, the adrenaline seemed to increase and rush faster, 1 minute left.

55 seconds remaining.

45 seconds remaining.

30 seconds remaining.

20 seconds remaining.

10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

"FREEDOM!" a scream from down the hall echoed through the school as chairs slid back, desks damn near flipped over as the students couldn't get out of class fast enough, the homeroom teacher, couldn't get them out fast enough.

"Everyone enjoy your summer and Y/n, could you come here for a second?" you turned around from packing up, going over to the teacher's desk. He handed you two papers, one marked with an A and the other marked with an A+.

"Would you give this to Springer, and tell him I said have a good summer?" you nodded, taking the papers from him and waving, telling him to have a good summer himself.