◇<《It's Alive! 》>◇

Cyber world, your birthplace and the Queen's dark world. You open your eyes and find yourself with an empty mind then suddenly filled with color many new things you could never even imagine. "Oh hohoho! Well good morning my child! I am known as serial number Q5UEX7YY2E9N. Though as my subjects call me Queen." A hologram spread right beside her majesty and help you down fashionably with grace, making you feel like you floated on down off the tilted platform you were having your back against on before. The Queen introduces you to the other people whom live or serve there starting with Swatch and Tasque Manager. From just a Quick hello to eachother the Queen snatched you away from them to discuss your roll, of course  there was time to say goodbye to both of them before she flew away with you in a cage. Tasque and Swatch had a awkward moment before leaving eachother to do their work.

"Now child, your duty is to be security and gaurd the castle! Oh hohohoho, Now of you go now, toodles~" the Queen flew higher and higher until you stopped her with a Quick question "What do I do?" The Queen then flew back down quickly and told you that you could use the pipi's around the place that spampton had left when he wasn't needed anymore. Then after she left you noticed a little blue pipi right beside you that vroomed around and around like a little puppy as a yellow one was more cat like even designed with little kitty ears like Tasque Manager in white and yellow. As the two pipi's calm and settle down each one stands beside each of your feet you step on the blue pipi as it locks on to your feet you then try it on the yellow one also doing the same as you started to walk you could either rollerskate around the place or just walk. Having to have fun on your first day and settling in with the ropes you started to feel weak on the knees and drowsy soon you shut down without even knowing. You woke up somewhere diffrent as  you felt a soft substance as you sat down "Oh your awake, please wait." A swatchling then goes out after checking in on you and brought the Queen in "Well It's good your awake, forgot to tell you you still need to charge in the color Cafe from time to time but since you are still you seem to still need help so Tasque Manager can stay with you for a while." You were fine lone but having someone with you doesn't bad so why not.