2 sha

I went home to find the house empty, again my mum was already at work  i dropped my school bag on my dresser and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower i dressed in light blue dress I didn't have strength to come and start wearing too much clothes  I took  my uniform to the washing machine
Let your mother catch you
   my subconscious whispered  I stood by the washing machine and waited for the timer to go off as soon as it went off I took out my uniform out and drained the water from the washing machine and dished some food into my plate after eating  took my empty plate to the Sink and headed to my room i took out my phone  and turned on my internet my phone started blowing up with messages from WhatsApp i opened it and started going through peoples status i saw a message from an unknown number I just shrugged and checked the message
   Me: "hello who's this"
     I sent to the person
  "sup its Lee"
    "I don't know any Lee , maybe its a wrong number" the person replied  by sending me a picture of Levi looks like he must have just gotten out of the shower he  has this really cute smile on his face I quickly screenshot the picture
don't judge me 😒

   "oh hey Levi "
Levi 😳:  " hi Kate "
    "its actually Catherine"
I sent back feeling uncomfortable "oh i'm sorry everyone has a name for you so I thought why not make up my own,its OK if you don't like it though"
   why is he having a conversation with me as if its normal without thinking I sent " it's OK though, any thing the matter" "oh not really I just wanted to remind you about the party next tomorrow" I face palmed i almost forgot "oh thanks for reminding me I'll talk to you tomorrow" without waiting for him to reply i turned off my data and  walked to my room and lay on the bed and soon enough i was fast asleep.   

        "What is diffusion" "what kind of question is that, have you  forgotten that  diffusion is Ss1 work" we were currently studying   at the biology lab "Cathy just admit you've forgotten the meaning of diffusion"  said giggling "diffusion is a movement of molecules from a region of higher concentration to a region of lower concentration" I finish off with a smirk "show off" vanessa said and we started laughing again  " have you guys heard we'll have to move to the hostels by Sunday" Nancy one of my classmates started my "my dear oh I heard" Caroline Vanessa's seatmate said"and its even now that they have started evil eye" Joan another one of my  classmates says the girls all sigh "its even true sef" they agreed and began talking immensely about Indian series I just shook my head  "you guys and Indian movies " Vanessa said looking towards  me with a faint smile on her face she knew how much I hated Indian drama series .

        "Do you people remember today is Levi's party " claret whom had been asleep the whole time we were studying said and we all laughed "I thought you were sleeping " Nancy asked rhetorically  "yes oh thank God my parents are out of town till Sunday morning" Vanessa said closing her chemistry text book " wait you're going " I asked surprised Nessa had never shown any interest in any school party before and I was quite surprised " please if you're going I'll go my mum has gone to Delta to go and visit  Kim " Kimberley was my younger sister she was quite intelligent  even more intelligent than I and  I was head girl of castle rock academy one of the most elite schools in Nigeria it was almost made a federal government college but due to political reasons  it was so strict with their dress code, the only students allowed to deter from the dress code of plain short sleeved white shirt and a deep maroon red straight cut skirt for the senior students and pinafore for junior students were the Ss3's I usually just made Bob with black hair extensions and since I was head girl the teachers never said anything but if we had an important occasion I had to make neat cornrows , and their strict promotion criteria  Kim had gotten a scholarship to study at ABC  Adorable British college Delta, Asaba . "abi Kim I miss that girl" Nessa said beaming out of all my friends Nessa was Kim's favorite Nessa had three brothers and no sisters  "but where will your mum stay" I just shrugged"my dad has a court case at Asaba  so she might just stay with him at the hotel that he's staying ,i shrugged and nessa reached over to smack me on my head  and from there we started play fighting "you guys sef eh" Amanda  said laughing we all agreed to meet up at my house to get ready for the party  and got up taking our books with us .