𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13: 12 𝔞.𝔪.

Jake POV

I finally got home and jumped on my bed. "Umm My bestieeee" I said while hugging my bed.

Me and my bed are besties forever. I took my phone out and no messages. Wow such a good life. I turned around and started listening to some music while scrolling through insta, TikTok...
My parents aren't home so I guess I'm happy now

-1 hour later-

"RIIIIING" suddenly I heard the door ring which was weird.

I looked at what time it is and it was already 12 a.m and I didn't invite anyone.
I tried to ignore it but again. The door rang again. I stood up and went downstairs to open the doors. As I opened the doors I didn't even expect to see that person.

"S- Sunghoon?" I stuttered a little.

"Awww what a cutie" as he said that I could feel a lot of alcohol in his mouth which made me want to vomit because I don't  really like drinking alcohol even though I had to drink it yesterday at Sunghoons birthday party.

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying not to smell the alcohol coming out of his mouth.

"I was trynna kill you haha... but you're also hard to get. What should I do with you" as he said that I was really confused and he also couldn't keep standing on his feet.

"Come" I said as I took him into my house and locked the doors.

"Where we going?" he asked with a smirk on his face almost falling on the ground which thankfully didn't happen because I catched  him and took him to my room.

"I can walk on my own" Sunghoon said as he pulled away from me and walked towards the wall hitting his forehead.

"Stupid" I said as I dragged him to my room and laid him on my bed.

"You're.. pretty. I like the art I did on your lips. It suits you" he said as he smirked while he tried to touch my face but I took out his jacket and shoes to make him more comfortable.

"Go to sleep" I said as I put the blanket on him and turned around but Sunghoon grabbed my wrist which made me look back at him

"Where are you going?"

"To bring you wet towel"

"But I want you to be with me." he said while pounting his lips but I ignored him and went to the bathroom and then back to my room to bring him wet towel.

"You awake?" I asked coming closer to him but he was already snoring quietly which was really cute.

I put the wet towel on his forehead and checked his fever which wasn't that bad. I turned off the lights and went downstairs to make myself comfortable on the couch because unfortunately a guest is sleeping on my bed in my room.

_____

Sunghoon POV

"UGh" I growled from the headache I got just by opening my eyes

"This shit hurts" I said angrily

I looked through the window but noticed I was in someone else's room which looks familiar. 'Jake's?' I asked myself.

I put the towel on the table next to me and went downstairs just to see Jake sleeping on the couch without blanket nor anything which made me feel bad. I looked everywhere and finally found a blanket which I put on Jake to make him warm.

I walked to the kitchen and there was everything I needed to make breakfast but firstly I went to take a shower and then do the breakfast.

Jake POV

"Hehhehe.. jebal keojyeo beorin chamber 5" 

Who the fuck is singing this early in the morning? I asked myself as I wiped my eyes to see better at who was in my kitchen.

"Wow" I thought as I saw Sunghoon singing and cooking at the same time. I never saw this side of him which is really weird. Since when does he like singing or dancing?

"Oh goo morning you're finally awake come eat" Sunghoon said as he put two plates on the table.

I stood up and went to sit on mu chair at the kitchen.
I looked at Sunghoon and saw his wet hair. I guess he took a shower. Not gonna lie he looks really pretty with his wet hair.

"Since when can you cook?" I asked him as I saw fresh pancakes on my plate

"Uhm you don't even know me so yeah there are many things that you don't know about me" he said as he started eating

"Okay, anyway what time is it?" I asked"

"Its 12 p.m. You've been sleeping like a baby so I didn't want to wake you up." as he said that I just had to roll my eyes.

I thought he would be nice for a sec but he's acting all manly and blabla again

"Anyway how the heck did I even got into your house?"

"Huh? You don't remember? Oh true you were all drunk. Well you just rang on my door like crazy so I brought to my room." I explained

"Oh well sorry for causing so many problems. And thank you for letting sleep at your house"

"It's okay. By the way, you've been saying some weird words" I said and chuckled which made him confused

"What do you mean?"

"Ah nothing nothing"

"Tell me"

"Haha it's nothing I promise" As I said that I smiled at him but he just gave me a dead stare which made me feel weird so I just started fo eat my food.

"After you're done eating we're going somewhere"

"Where?" I asked

"Somewhere"

'*•.¸︶꒦꒷꒷꒦︶¸.•*'

Hellooooo me is back how are you all? We are close reaching 5k reads. Yeeeey damn you all crazy hahah. Thank you all so much for voting, reading and commenting on this story. I really appreciate it and also am really thankful for that. Also, CONGRATULATIONS ENHYPEN FOR WINNING 'ARTIST OF THE YEAR' at THE FACT MUSIC AWARDS 2021. I'm so proud of them. They deserve this award and also the love they receive right now like fr they deserve all of this. I hope they are gonna keep winning many awards in the future and can also meet Engenes in the future. Awwww I'm so happy for them❤️🤩 Anyway, love you all and have a good day or night❤️