🥔🌸 -Chapter One- 🌸🥔

Chapter One:

(After the War for L'Manberg Independence.)

Oc = To-Fi Partrella. (General Idea | Picture Reference Below.)

__/////

__/////

I'm sitting under the shade, beneath a towering spruce tree, taking a break from my relocation tasks. I've been lugging a full pack of supplies through the woods, back and forth, from points A and B all day. My back is killing me and my feet are more than sore. I'm so tired, but I know that if I don't get this done now, I'll never get around to it.

-- *Pixeep!* - *Pixeep!* --

[Communicator_Chat] WilburSoot: To-Fi,

I look around for the source of pixel-noises. Upon realizing that the beeping is coming from my Comm-Pax, I reach out for it on the stump beside me. I have a new line of text on the screen, displayed on the locked page. I type in the passcode and type in my reply.

[Communicator_Chat] To-Fi_Piper: Hello-s?

It's Wilbur.

I have to be honest, he and I have never really talked enough to establish a bond. But even more so, it makes me wonder why he's reaching out all of a sudden.

[Communicator_Chat] WilburSoot: Hey, To-fi. By any chance, have you heard about the war that recently happened?

Random topic, but ok.

I respond with ease,

[Communicator_Chat] To-Fi_Piper: Yes, I have. You're referring to the war between Dream-Land and your L'Manberg, right?

[Communicator_Chat] WilburSoot: Yeah, that's right. How do you feel about what happened, anyway? I know your house got caught in the crossfire when it was going on.

I shrug for my own satisfaction, smiling as I reply.

[Communicator_Chat] To-Fi_Piper: I'm actually trying to find a new place to build. After I salvaged what remained in my chests, I started moving them to a different place.

I chuckle, running my hands through my hair,

[Communicator_Chat] To-Fi_Piper: It's not like anything was leftover after the battle. As for the fight and sides and all that, I think L'Manberg is very capable of standing on their own, and I'm proud of them for establishing their freedom.

I hold the comm in one hand as I stand up, walking back over to my pack of supplies. My eyes catch on a small, emerald lizard--- hunched on the side of the log. I smile at the tiny creature, grabbing my pack from which it slumps.

[Communicator_Chat] To-Fi_Piper: L'Manberg forever, right?

[Communicator_Chat] WilburSoot: Contact me on Channel 6.