✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓰𝓽: 𝓽𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

REQ CHAPTER LETSA GO

sapnap smacked the red button on the quite old arcade game hoping he could score the last 50 points before he lost.Just as the timer hit zero and jake saw his win, th coins all fell down the side giving sapnap not 50 but 500 points, making him win big time. He smiled brightly and cheered for himself "haha! I win losers!"

he got the tickets from the game proudly and bounced of to the ticket shop flipping the guy so called jake off. he looked around and decided for a small panda plushie for 50 tickets as well as an axolotl plushie for 60 tickets for dream.

He left the arcade not caring about his surroundings and going behind thebuilding since it was a shortcut. He took this oppurtunity to put the plushies in his bag as well when suddenly he got hit straight in the face. he groaned falling onto the ground and looking up seeing jake andhis 'gang'. Jake was holding a pocket knife that had the blade up.

"Hey nick."

The ravenette screamed loudly in pain as he hit the other off thebest he could, the others holding him still as jakes blade cut his stomach once again. By now he had around 5 cuts all a different depth and length.

"F-Fucking stop it already! You phsyco!" he elled kicking his legs. Jake smirked and pulled his knife up before stabbing it down straight on the others torso causing him to tear up in pain "G-Gah!"

jake got up cleaning the knife off as the others went with him. Before they left they mad sure to kick his body on the ground laughing.

Around an hour latr he slowly got up holding his torso and chest in pain. He grabbed his bag and slowly made his way home.

he finally came home and saw dream. he smilöed a little and tossed off his shoes before going up to him and hugged him. thats when he heard the other line of the phone "Dream?" george said over the phone causing dream to flinch. He ignored the ravenette and started talking to george. Sapnap pouted and poked his arm over and over while saying the others name again and again eventually the blonde muted himself and growled "do you ever shut up?!" sapnap flinched and leaned back, standing straight."look apart from you i actually have important things to handle. Like our friend whos stuck in the border of england."

sapnap nodded slowly and back away before going to his room. Once he entered his room he put his bag down and slowly lift his shirt revealing the wounds and cuts. "shit.." he whispered and sighed.

he groaned silently under his breath as he put his shirt down leaving his room and heading fr the shower. On his way he heard dream laugh and sighed going into the bathroom.

he made sure to slowly take off his clothes to minimise the chances of him whining or getting in any pain.Failed ofcourse but dream didnt seem to hear him.

he showered for around an hour and made sure to bandage some of te wounds until he got to the stab wound.He grabbed a wet cloth and tapped the stab whimpering "Ouch.." suddenly dream opened the door flinching "pandas..?! Are you okay?!"

the blonde hurried over and tried helping him before gtting pushed away by the ravenette "l-leave me alone!" dream flinched his temper rising "excuse me?! you could have just told me sooner!"

the ravenette chuckled "like you didn't tell me how annoying i was for trying to get your attention.." dream flinched "you could have just told me you where injured and i wouldnt have said that!"

the ravenette growled, finished his bandaging "oh wow that makes it so much better clay! 'Hey nick if you wouldhave just told me you where injured i would have paid less attention to my other boyfriend and not have told you how annoying you are' Shut it"

sapnap walked past him not wanting to touch him as dream grabbed his arm "hey!" "dont say that like I did something wrong." He huffed pulling his arm away.

"just, go help your boyfriend." "you are my boyfriend pandas!"

"Then act like it and tell george your just friends"sapnap stared at him bluntly. The blonde flinched "i-I cant do that!" "Then break up with me."

"nick!" The ravenette left the room going to his own.

"so fucking annoying"

he grabbed the plushie he got the other and ripped it in two, tossing the head in the bin and putting the body on flames and just watching it demolish in the red orange flames.

"and im supposed to be the annoying one"

I HOPE THIS IS TO UR LIKING REQUESTER- IM SORRY FI ITS NOT-