chapter 33

Author's POV

"We're here." kai undo his seatbelt. Sehun was in awe by just looking at the mansion. "Like what you see?" kai smirked.

"Of course, half of this is mine." sehun scoffed. "Yeah yeah.." kai chuckled. "I hate to live with you." sehun sighed.

"Don't worry, servants here say that too." kai smirked. "Yeah?! You take me as servant?!" sehun flicked his hand. "Let's go..." Kai walked away. "Yah!! Answer me!!!" sehun followed him while yelling.

Luhan chuckled and carried sehun's bags. Kai walked up to and opened the door. All the servants were in two rows welcoming their master. Then there was sehun hiding behind kai. Not hiding. Sehun came out slowly.

All the servants were filled with curiosity. "Who he is?" They mumbled within them. "This is Mr. Sehun. Respect him as much as you do to me, understood?" kai spoke at once. All of them nodded.

"He is my... Boyfriend." kai cleared his throat. "Ahh.." all of them were in shock. "Am I hearing it correct?"

"He'll stay with me from now on." kai said. Sehun looked at kai, dumbfounded. "Excuse me?" sehun whispered. "I'll get back to you." kai nodded.

"Get his bags." kai ordered. "To your room Master?" a servant asked. "Uh. Yeah.." kai hesitated. "Luhan takes him on a house tour and explains the rules, okay?" kai said. "Yes Master." luhan nodded.

"Rules?" sehun mumbled to himself. Luhan took him to tour while kai stayed in his room. "Isn't he too strict Mr. Luhan?" sehun asked. "Mr. Sehun you can talk to me without being formal." luhan smiled.

"Then same goes to you too Luhan?" sehun raised his brows. "Sure Mr-uh Sehun." they both laughed off.

"He got a really big mansion.." sehun wandered around. "Ayy... This room looks so... Beautiful..." sehun was about to unlock it.

"Sehun! No! It rules no. 1 no one is allowed to enter that room." luhan stopped. "Oh really?" sehun nodded he looked at the door suspiciously.

"Please don't even think to enter this room, only Master can visit it." luhan warned sehun. "Okay okay.." sehun nodded.

"What's this?" sehun asked as he saw another suspicious room. "That's Master's office, it's better if you enter with Master's permission." luhan said. "Two rooms.." sehun mumbled.

"Wah... He has a swimming pool. Rich shits.." sehun sighed. "I bet he doesn't even swim, right?" sehun mocked. Luhan nodded, chuckling.

"What about his food?" sehun asked. "Oh every single detail of kai is in this, study it well." Luhan gave him a book. "Thank you Luhan." sehun grinned. "Any time, I guess it's time for you to see Master." Luhan glanced at his watch.

"Do you even calculate time?" sehun was stunned. "Yeah, it takes him proper thirty minutes to shower," Luhan said.

"But from what I know there's still 10 minutes?" sehun looked at his watch. "It's okay you can go." Luhan smirked. "Okay.." sehun shrugged.

Sehun bowed to every servant on his way. He knocked on the door and entered the room.

He walked in but no one was there. He wandered around his big ass room. He hummed some song and looked around the room.

The bathroom door knob was unlocked revealing kai. But not just kai but Kai without anything. Yeah, he comes out like that just a towel on his head.

"Yah!!!" sehun turned around as soon as he saw kai. "Yah!!!" kai yelled. "Why are you like that?!! Wear something!!" sehun shouted.