chapter 6

what's up dudeee! elijah said. “ nothing much just slowly recovering i guess " joshua replied. i never really thought annika would do such a thing. she always seemed like a so called “ angel ”. i also heard olivia had a breakdown about the breakup.. elijah said, sighing. “ she's not the only one who feels this way. i still feel like a terrible boyfriend. all the things we had are just.. forever gone.. ” elijah hears something, “umm dude..” said elijah. look who's here..

yeah so- olivia gets interrupted by hearing a sound of a familiar voice. “ elijah and.. joshua!? ” she said, stuttering. “ olivia! please hear me out i never meant to- " emily stops him. “ you hurt her enough. you think she will get back together with you? ” emily said aggressively. “ babe you got it all wrong ” elijah said to emily (yes they are dating) “ just let him explain- ” THERES NOTHING TO EXPLAIN, ELIJAH! ME AND JOSHUA ARE OVER AND T-THATS ENOUGH! ” olivia said while tears were dripping from her eyes. as emily is, she hugs olivia and whispers “ there's other stores that don't resemble meeting your ex. ”and before you knew it, they were out the door.

“ you know what, if she won't forgive me, then i guess it's over forever.. i wish this never ----ing happened. ” joshua said with a loud tone on his voice. “ there's no worth shopping anymore im sorry. " joshua sprinted out the door, crying. elijah ran after joshua and got him to a stop. “ joshua if we can just talk this ou- " elijah said, but when elijah opened his eyes, he saw joshua driving off. sigh.. elijah drives back home, sadly.

while olivia and emily are at a different store, they see this girl crying. they immediately come up to her and asks her what's wrong. the girl replies with " well my brother h-has been angry lately a-and has been taking it out on m-me.. ” olivia hugs the girl and asks her what her name is. “ evelyn, but you can call me evie. ” “ such a beautiful name! ” emily says. evie cracks a smile and hugs liv and emily. “ may i ask, what's your brother's name? ” olivia said, calmly. “ louis.. louis partridge. you look awfully familiar. ” olivia looked at emily then looked at evie and said “ that's my friend.. ”. evie stares at olivia and says " wait what!? ” surprisingly. “ so maybe that's why louis is angry. because of what happened with you and- ” olivia stares at emily. “ sorry.. heh ” “ so.... what do you guys wanna do? ” evie said with a smile on her face. “ lets go get our nails done! emily did just walk me to a random store and i saw a nail salon in here so.. ” evie jumped up excitedly while she has never gotten her nails done before.

“ but before we do that.. ” olivia opens up her phone and calls louis.
louis : heyy liv
olivia : what are you doing to your sister partridge..
louis : what?
olivia : i said, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO UR SISTER!? I MET HER AT A STORE AND SAW HER CRYING
louis : chill.. she's just being overdramatic (YOU LOUIS STANS DONT ATTACK ME)
olivia : overdramatic? THATS WHAT YOU ARE BEING RIGHT NOW!
olivia hangs up.
now we can go! olivia said.

LOUIS POV
olivia hangs up.
“ are you kidding me? ” louis said, shrugging. louis goes to his instagram and realized he had a dm from this girl, one year younger. the dm stated “ hey! im a huge fan are really really idolize you. i don't expect you to reply but hello!! ” it lit up his day because he barely gets fan dms. (probably not true.) he replies with “ hello! im very glad to hear you are a fan. how are you? ” he closes his phone and gets out of the house and decides to just take a night drive. he looked at the beautiful citys lit up, then suddenly he bumps up into this girl. black hair with a gorgeous nose piercing saying “ oh im so sorry! i didn't mean t- ” her eyes suddenly brightned up. “ louis? oh my gosh h-hey i was the one who dmed you it's such a pleasure eek! ” louis smiled and said “ oh heh hey! what's your name? ” sierra. it's sierra. now i would ask you your name but i mean? ” louis laughed and that bumping into each other thing turned into a relationship only 6 weeks later.

END OF LOUIS POV

now, joshua has moved on to anikka surprisingly. after the incedent, it only took 2 weeks for him to move on.  olivia is still heartbroken, but actually has a new crush named BRYCEN. nevermind that, olivia is getting ready to perform two of her biggest hits “ traitor ” and “ good for you ” !! oh wait, shes performing now!

DURING THE TRAITOR PERFOMANCE

it took you two weeks to go off and date her, guess you didn't cheat but your still a traitor. while olivia said that lyric, she was glaring at joshua who was apparently in the crowd.
D
AFTER THE PERFORMANCE, BACKSTAGE

“ girl that was so amazing!! ” evelyn and emily said, hugging her. after the hug, something BRUTAL happens. brycen.. kisses olivia. evelyn and emily were cheering while it happened. after the kiss, they hug and fall inlove.
A FEW DAYS LATER
they post on their social medias saying how happy they were (joshua and annika). joshua stated “ im so happy to be in a relationship with annikka. my number 1 forever baby!! youve made me happier than ive ever been with my past lovers ” while annikas is “ im so thankful to be with my joshy. good for our relationship!! ily bubs ”

a few hours after that post, olivia sees it. it “ inspired ” her to write HAPPIER. especially the lyric “ i hope your happy, just not like how you were with me ” and “ i hope your happy but don't be happier ”. after writing a few parts of the song, she notices something about annikas tweet. “ GOOD FOR our relationship!! ” olivia thinks about it for a moment. “ did she listen to my song? ”

TO BE CONTINUED...