welcome

I'm just messing around lmao
--------------------------------------------------------------

I watched in terror, as one of my biggest comforts screeched like a wild life animal.  He ran up to me; "Are you okay, George?"- and I quickly held a branch that was poking out of his left ball and shoved it deeper, still keeping a worried face up to lock with his light, glowy, green eyes. He whispered in my ear "Well good 4 u you look happy and healthy not me if you ever care to ask" all in one breath. He then moved my hand away from his balls, and covered his wound with a bandaid. He then proceeded to grab his dick and move his hand up and down at the tip of it intensely. He started leaking precum by my arm before I stood up and grabbed the bed with my left arm and threw it at him. He came just before the bed fell on him, which made him moan loudly and then groan in pain. I walked up to him, sucked his cum off of him, and ran away. "BITCH YOU CAME AFTER THREE MOVEMENTS", I shouted halfway out the hospital. I found DreamXD by the entrance, and he had a lotion bottle in his hand, with his dick already lubed out. He then grabbed my ass and shoved it in. He started gripping on my waist hard enough to leave those colorful marks, all while bouncing-standing up. He looked down because the selfisj fucker wanted to see his dick n balls coming in and out of me. I then came on his face and he punched me after screaming "BARK". I grabbed a streetlight and shoved it througj his prostate. He moaned so loud, that The Beatles ressurected and started playing their mjsic witj those bowl cuts. John Lennon then proceeded to sing at them, pushing them out the hospital. Then George died because he had an orgasm after getting a trasj can shoved up his ass, and DreamXD died because he was struck by lightning, 200 volts up his ass.