Pointing

Sparkling Cookie was about to close for the night, but he happily let Mint Choco Cookie and Herb Cookie stay until they finished their drinks. After a short farewell between Mint Choco and the other two, Sparkling turned off the open sign. Herb smiled warmly. "You make really nice drinks.. what's your secret?"

Sparkling smirked, and responded. "I pour my heart and soul into my drinks for others to enjoy. I hope you love yours!" He winked. Herb blushed a bit and stood.
"I should probably be heading back now. I did love my drink, so I thank you very much!" Herb gave another lovely smile, which warmed the heart of Sparkling. All that was recieved in return was an interrupted wink.

The door flew open, and Vampire Cookie tumbled onto the floor. "Oh dear.." Herb heard Sparkling mutter.
"Is Vampire a regular here?" Herb asked. "Or anything special to you?"
"Just a regular, I'm afraid. He hardly comes in like this, but when he does, he proclaims his undying feelings for me until I let him sleep in the back room. It's basically his room at this point, because at the end of the day, he usually winds up here for a nap." Sparkling sighed.

Herb thought for a second as Vampire struggled to get up. "If he's proclaiming his love for you then maybe answer him? If he's that out of it, maybe he's spilling all his secrets out?"
"I usually don't mingle with the folks who come here, but I do become fast friends with the regulars. Having a relationship with one of them would be too much of a hassle with my actual job. Even though he.." Sparkling looks down."..is a bit of my type."

"Why not give it a try?" Herb suggested. "It can't be that much of a hassle if you see him often."
It took a bit for Sparkling to help Vampire up onto a stool. Vampire revealed a fang in his cheeky grin. "Can.. can I.. *hic* have.. grape juice and maybe.. maybe you?" Vampire points at Sparkling, who awkwardly sits beside him.
"Well maybe-" Sparkling is interrupted by Vampire pointing at Herb.
"You also look cute. I want.. *hic* you as well.. and sorry Sparkling my love, *hic* what were you saying?"
Herb looked at Sparkling, and both were blushing messes.

"Maybe we could talk about this when you're sober." Sparkling said nervously.
Vampire started whining like a big baby. "No~ I want you both *hic* now..!" He put a hand on Herb's. "What's your name pretty guy?"
Herb let out a little laugh. "I'm Herb Cookie, you don't remember me?"
"I'm Vampire Cookie.. *hic* Herb.. you look beautiful today.."
Herb blushed more and sat beside Vampire. "Thank you Vampire, but I already know who you are. I suppose you look good as well."

Vampire kissed Herb's hand and led him to the back room. Sparkling promptly followed them both, and got dragged onto the bed placed in the corner. "Cuddle me~" Vampire whined as he brought both Sparkling and Herb into his arms.
"Umm.." Herb looked frantically at Sparkling, who was very much enjoying having his face smushed into Vampire's man boobs. Herb was aware of his own homosexuality, and his now liking to Sparkling and Vampire, so he embraced him too.

In no more than 3 minutes, Vampire was out cold. Sparkling lay beside Vampire and Herb sat by them both. He stood, but Sparkling whispered, "Stay, please. You helped me see that I could be with him, and if he wants to be with you also, then I wouldn't mind."
Polyamory..

Herb smiled gently and lay on the other side of Vampire. "Thank you Sparkling."

Herb cuddled with the other two and slept.

.

Herb woke up to being spooned by a sleeping Vampire. He loved the warmth radiating off the taller man, so he lay in blissful peace for a minute or so before attempting to get up. Vampire's eyes opened. He sat up, rubbed his face and yawned. "Morning, Herb."
Herb looked at the clock. "It's afternoon, but good afternoon then!"
"Ah.. your cheerful look always makes me feel relaxed.. there's just something about you darling that makes me so happy." Vampire kissed Herb's cheek. They hugged for a bit before exitting the room together.

Sparkling greeted them both with a wave and warm tea. "Afternoon, you two. How was your rest?"
Herb took a relaxing sip of his drink. "Ah.. it was nice, thank you."
Vampire transformed and drank from the mug that was now just a tad bit smaller than him.

Sparkling laughed a bit. "You look so cute in your chubby little bat form."
Vampire only drank faster, and accidentally tipped over into the cup. Herb lifted him out and snickered. "How adorable!"
Vampire, who was in Herb's arms, suddenly transformed and sat on Herb's lap. "How adorable~"
Herb blushed, and even more at the quick kiss.
"Fellas, don't forget about me!" Sparkling chuckled. "I love you both too, so don't I get a little bit of you both?"

Vampire leaned over the bar, and started flirting with Sparkling. Herb sat smiling at the two. A little teardrop  fell from his cheek and into his cup. Where it landed, a little plant sprouted. He pulled a bag of soil out of his pocket and poured it around the plant, unknowing to the two pairs of eyes on him.

"Do you always carry around soil with you?" Sparkling laughed.
Herb blushed and argued, "..Yes.. but it's because if I see a dying plant I'll be able to help it."
"And how did a plant grow in that mug there?" Vampire asked.
"I.. sometimes my teardrops just do that. Maybe it's because of my natural connection with nature?" He shrugged.
After a short look at Sparkling, Vampire said, "The problem is, darling, why were there teardrops?"
"It's because.. it's because I'm so happy right now! I love you both.."
Herb was suddenly hugged by Vampire. "I love you too darling~"
Sparkling leaned on his hand. "I love you two as well. Now, I've got to prep for when this place opens. You two can do whatever you want in the meantime."

"Sleep." Vampire yawned and walked over to the back room.
Herb stayed in his seat, and looked at the plant in his cup. "Oh, do you want me to put this outside?"
Sparkling thought for a second. "No, you can keep it in the cup. Think of it as a gift from me to you."
"Thank you.." Herb smiled. "What if, as a gift from me to you, I helped you set up?"
"Do as you like, but thank you."

They spent from afternoon to the opening getting the place ready. The first cookie to enter was Mint Choco Cookie. "Hello, Sparkling, Herb. How has your day been?"
"Same old, same old, but now I have two boyfriends. One of them, which you could probably guess, is Herb, and the other is in the back room sleeping again." Sparkling set down a glass. "The usual?"
Mint Choco nodded and turned to Herb. "How are you?"
"Ah, I guess I just feel happy." He smiled. "I'm glad to have two boyfriends, and even if Vampire is lazy, he's the warmest and I love his cuddles."

As if on cue, the back door swung open. "Hey boys~" Vampire grinned wide.
"Oh, Vampire, nice to see you." Sparkling said.
"How was your rest?" Herb asked.
"Good, but it could have been better." He shrugged. "Oh, hey there Mint Choco."
Mint Choco waved and took a sip of the drink placed in front of him. "Mm.. this tastes divine. Thank you as always, Sparkling."
"No problem. Of course I save the best drinks for my regulars."
"Can I have some grape juice?" Vampire asked in his usual manner.
"Last night you were quite out of it, so I'm gonna limit you today to keep an eye on you." Sparkling said with his hands on his hips.
Before he started whining, Vampire spoke. "I wasn't drunk yesterday, you know."

"...What?" Herb asked. "Your breath smelled really strongly of Grape Juice."
"It always does." He smiled. "I was mostly sober, and I did that to get pampered by Sparkling because I really liked him and thought he was hot."
Sparkling's face was neutral. "Well it worked out in the end, so now you have us."
"Indeed I do." Vampire kissed both of them before drinking some grape juice. "I'm satisfied with my life. I have grape juice, I have warmth, and I have you two. That's all I need."
Herb sighed contentedly, and hugged Vampire.
"Don't leave me out of your love and affection." Sparkling jumped elegantly over the counter to hug both of his boyfriends. Vampire and his unnatural strength managed to lift the both of them into a warm hug.

..

Sparkling viewed his relationship in three different ways.

Being with Vampire made him feel tired often, he made him feel like taking a long, warm nap in his arms. It was the feeling of shelter in a storm.

Being with Herb made him feel pure bliss, like the scent of a perfect rose finding its way to him. Like a beautifully painted landscape over a field of flowers.

Being with both of them.. well.. it made him feel like he was in a tropical place. Like the calm of the ocean, and the gentle swaying of the palm trees. Serving the others their drinks at a little hut to cool off.

It was peaceful, considering they were in a bar most of the time.