46

TAYLOR HAWKINS ENGAGED TO ANNA MARCUS

TAYLOR HAWKINS MARRYING 28 YEAR OLD PHOTOGRAPHER ANNA MARCUS

Vicky's pov
Remember when Hailey and I picked up Anna and Taylor after they came back from their trip to Greece?yeah well we can't pick them up this time because the paparazzi are LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYWHERE!AND DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?!BECAUSE TAYLOR PROPOSED TO ANNA!"shit!shit!shit!"Hailey said,we were pacing around our living room and freaking out.Dave assured us that he was sending a car to get them,but we were worried about Anna and the twins."they better not fucking stress her out Hailey,I swear to fucking god if they do I will start a forest fire."i said angrily,she was about to say something when her phone rang.she immediately picked it up,"It's Dave."she said.

"Answer it!we gotta know if he got them!"I yelled,"alright!fuck calm down,go drink some vodka."she said.I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a shot of vodka while Hailey answered the phone,"Hey Disco."i drank my shot and looked at her."did you get them?...oh thank god,is Anna ok?...Good,good,Vicky and I were-yeah we didn't want her to get stressed."Hailey talked to Dave,"alright,we'll come over right now.when are the planning it?...after she gives birth?I dunno D,is that what she wants?...well you're not wrong.ok,we'll come over and celebrate their engagement.but after that Vicky and I need to help out with setting a date for the wedding,I'm sure her and T can figure everything else out.alright,later disco."she finally ended the call,"so she's ok?"I asked her."yep,and we gotta go now."she said,I nodded.