꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷꧂

𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁

Shuichi tapped Hajime on the shoulder, "Hey your band is on next, are you sure your ready for this?"
To be honest Hajime was shitting himself on the inside, this was the first ever time he has been on a stage of this size and the stage fright was getting to him, despite that he put on a brave face, "I'll be fine Shuichi don't worry. Go ask byakuya or someone else if they are ok." Shuichi nodded and walked off, presumably to Byakuya and Makoto's side to calm down the nervous man, despite his looks and personality, Byakuya was shy. He detested the idea of preforming live but still decided to do it anyway.

A man with whiteish hair walked up to Hajime, "hey Hajime, you excited for this? Everyone else is, Kokichi and Ibuki haven't stopped bouncing around since we arrived..."
Hajime laughed, " That's just normal Ibuki and Kokichi for you, they are always full of energy no matter how long they stay up."
"I know but still, Ibuki has almost given Mikan like twelve heart attacks from doing something dangerous and we aren't even on the stage yet!" Nagito was obviously worried, Hajime took the older males hand and held it softly, "Listen nagito, Ibuki may be dumb but she isn't stupid, remember she always does dumb stuff and manages to get into trouble but she is our friend, we can trust her not to do anything too stupid today, she promised us."

Just then a loud crash followed by an uncomfortable sounding Mikan filled the room, Hajime heard the sound come from the left near the break room. He did knock on the door and a very worried Mikan mumbled "d-don't come I-in!" Hajime's brain quickly realised she was probably in one of her fan servicey poses and decided to let Ibuki deal with it.
About five minutes passed before anything else major happened, in that time Hajime spent time with Nagito, cuddled up on the back stage couch. Nagito knew Hajime was nervous and tried to comfort him in anyway he can, Nagito was about to say something but a stage director walked over to them, "your on in two minutes, have a good time out there."

The director then walked away leaving the two men to sort out there group, "Kokichi, Byakuya , Ibuki come on we are on in two!" Shouted Nagito who released Hajime from his grip on the couch. Hajime stood up and waited on the other three to rush on over, Kokichi was the first to arrive, with Ibuki close behind. Makoto had to drag Byakuya to the group because he was having second thoughts and didn't want to do it anymore. Everyone started chatting with each other to get rid of the small amounts of stage fright that was slowly creeping up on them, just then they heard a voice on stage, it was the director. "Thank you ladies, Gentlemen and anyone else who decided to join us. The next band preforming for us is actually going on a stage of this size for the first time, please welcome to the stage, Ultimate!"

The others walked on stage slowly, Hajime and Nagito waited a little longer, before stepping out together they shared a small yet loving kiss. "I love you Hajime"
"I love you too Nagito." They interlocked their hands and stepped onto the bright stage, the stage lights almost blinding them. Never in a million years did they think they would be there now, if it want for that rave, none of this would have happened..

𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁

"Hajimeeeeee come onnnn, it's only a rave plus you might find a cool rave guy to sleep with" Ibuki said while winking. Hajime sighed, "Ibuki first off, I don't do one night stands and two can you leave..? Your disrupting my work right now-." Hajime called for the next person in line and began to scan the items, "Hajime I will leave if you promise me you will go to this rave with me, no one else want to go with me and you have attended a couple haven't you?" Hajime was still scanning items, too busy looking at Ibuki to look at the man he was scanning the items for, however the man noticed him and it was pretty much love at first sight. Nagito was about to speak up to strike up a conversation with the busy register man when Hajime spoke, "Fine Ibuki I'll go, now please leave, you can see I'm busy here." Ibuki leaped up with glee, "Yessss! I'll come over to your house, text me when you get off your shift!" Ibuki skipped happily out the store and started talking to her girlfriend Mikan who was waiting outside the store for her. "Sorry about her she is always like that, anyway your total is £25.54, will you be paying with cash or card?" Nagito wasn't expecting Hajime to speak at that moment since he kind of spaced out, "u-uhm card." Nagito realised what he had just done,
Fuck, I could of asked for his number right then, how unlucky can I be...
"Sir, you can place your card on the reader now if your paying contactless, if not put your card in the machine and put your pin in." Nagito snapped out of his despairing thoughts and put his card on the screen, the machine showed a tick on the screen showing it was excepted, "that's it sir have a nice day!" Hajime smiled and all Nagito could do is smile back, "uh yeah.. you too!"