10

Y/n woke up the next morning, still lying in the sand. At first she was confused until she rubbed her eyes and it all came back to her. What all she had done. She has betrayed JJ and Rafe. She felt so bad but at the same time she knew how good it felt to be with them both.

JJ woke up the around the same time and got up to get something to drink. He figured it would be best to leave Y/n alone so he decided the night before to deal with Rafe and not chase her down to the beach. But now he wasn't so sure that was the best idea. He finally got all the way up and ran down to the beach to check on her.

Y/n had finally wiped all the sand off of her body and started walking back home when she was stopped by JJ running down the the beach. Fear flooded through her body.

"What are you doing down here? I figured you still be mad at me right now, I know I would be," she questioned.
"I wanted to make sure you're okay, look I know what you did was wrong but that doesn't stop me from loving you. And I know how much me and Rafe mean to you. So I won't make you choose, but I just want you to be smart no matter what," he said.
"Thank you but I- I don't know what to do," she said.
"Let me help you," he smiled as he went over to kiss her.
She was shocked.
He departed from her, "choose wisely," he said as he started to walk back to his house.
"JJ wait-," she yelled to him.
"I, i'm so sorry for what I did... but I think this feels right...," she started and went in to kiss him, "I choose you."
Their kiss made them seem inseparable, but the truth was she wasn't really sure about her choice. She didn't want to hurt her best friend, and she did love him, but she believed she loved Rafe as well.

[A few days later]
Y/n got up early for work. Something she dreaded doing but she knew she had to in order to actually live.
She was happier than ever though, today JJ was supposed to be picking her up and they were going to go the a party with the rest of their pouge friends. So as motivation she kept going back to think about how fun it was going to be tonight.

[Later at work]
Y/n was cleaning off a table when a familiar face walked through the door.

Rafe Cameron.

She hadn't talked to him since that night and as soon as she locked eyes with him, her body fell into an deep hole of pity.

He saw her and just rolled his eyes as he went down to sit at the table.

She truly didn't even want to face the boy but she knew she had to, it was part of her job.

She finished cleaning off the table and went to go attend to the boy. As she walked over she felt more anxious than ever.

"Hi... uhm... what can I get for you," she said.
"So, hear you're with JJ," he said looking up from his menu.
"I-uhm... look this isn't the place to talk about this," she said.
"That was quick huh," he said looking back down at his menu.
"Rafe this isn't the place to talk about this," she replied, getting nervous her boss might overhear her silly conversation.
"Fine... i'll take a beer to drink," he said, not looking up.
She just rolled her eyes and wrote down his order and went to go retrieve the drink he requested.

She was on her way back when she ran into the boy she was supposed to be heading to.

"Rafe why aren't you at your table," she asked, very much confused.
"What was so special about that pouge, I went through all that just to get close to you and then I find out you're kissing me and a pouge," he laughed, almost disgusted, "I should've known not to trust a pouge."
"Rafe stop, he came to check on me, you just left. I know what I did was wrong and I want to make it right. I still love you and I love him I don't understand why that doesn't make sense to you. I cant have you both can I? Exactly," she finished.
"Thought you said you couldn't date either of us," he said tilting his head slightly.
"I-," she was at a loss for words. These words coming from him, made her want to cry.

He saw the look on her face and realized she actually did feel bad.

"L-look I know you can't control who you love, but I love you. That's why it kills me to see you with him," he said.
"I'm happy with JJ, but i'm happy with you," it's all just too mu- you know what... forget it, here's your beer, have a nice day," she said as she began to walk away.

He grabbed her arm gently.

She looked down at his hand and then into his eyes. She got butterflies again.

"Are you going to that big party everyones talking about tonight?" he asked.
"Why does it matter?" she asked.
"I wanna see you there," he said.
"Yeah i'm going-," she started.
"Goo-," he started.
"I'm going with John B, Kiara, Sarah, Pope and JJ," she finished.
"Oh...," he began.
"I'm sorr-," Y/n said.
"No it's fine, because you'll be leaving with me anyways," he grinned, took a sip of his beer and placed it back in her hands along with the money he owed, winked, and left.

She was in shock but was finally able to show some emotion. She was smiling.

It's so weird how he can just switch from being angry at me to flirting?! Wait no... no I can't do this again, I can't do this to JJ again.

[A few hours later]

JJ: you ready to go?
Y/n: yep, just waiting on you.
JJ: Omw<3
Y/n: See you then<33

A/n: Hiiii, havent done one of these in a while... sorry if this is kinda bad idek what to do ngl... well if ur reading this pls ignore the spelling errors or bad grammar, thank you for reading and hope you have a good day/night:) Also tysm for over 100 reads<33333