𝕽𝖊𝖏𝖊𝖈𝖙...

𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥~

𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘~

The blond stood facing a bluenette. "So Valt, will you go out with me?" He held a beautiful  bouquet of red roses. The bluenette lowered his eyes. "Free..I-...I'm so sorry...But i don't feel the same. I admire you as a fellow blader." Free blinked. His heart shattered, once again. He should have known. He smiled, even though tears began falling down his cheeks. "Oh. Well if that's how you feel, i'll be on my way then. I won't waste anymore of your time." He gave a polite nod then turned and left.

Now here he was, standing on the rooftop of BC sol. The blond squeezed the flowers tightly. He had just been rejected for the fourth time. Free smiled as fresh tears began to fall. He's had enough. He's been rejected four times, his sister left, which caused both his parents to become raging alcoholics and drug users. He's fallen asleep to screaming and breaking glass. The smell of alcohol filled his house until it hurt to walk in. He somehow gathered up courage to come out to them. He was left in the pouring rain that night. He got so sick the doctors said he should have went brain dead. He's survived hell and back, but the trauma of it still lingered. 

Free slowly put the roses down, and set Fafnir and his launcher in front of them. Then, he turned back to the ledge and looked down. "This is it. I'm finally going to end all the agony and the suffering." He whispered to no one. He took one last look at his beloved team building, and thought of all the memories he made there. Then, he closed his eyes, and a final tear was lifted into the sky and swept away by the wind. He backed up, and ran full speed off the ledge. He regretted nothing. 

💔 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔