Chapter VIII: Stranded in Shangri-La

(My vision of the island that the two are at

(My vision of the island that the two are at. A/N: I do not own this picture nor did I create it)

As the portal re-opened, Harry stepped out and smiled wide to the bright sunlight and the scent of the floral breeze. He hummed as the smell of the ocean and its breeze wafted across his senses and as the sun's warmth kissed his skin through the combat robes. Tom stared; this wasn't where he imagined they would be next.

"Harry?" He asked softly

Harry's lips then quirked, "I may and might have...lied slightly beforehand; the updates and such to Potter Mansion are done. Wards, traps, and all. Everything has been cleaned and refreshed there; the house is as ready for our operations and guests as can be had. The house elves are ready to work and are on stand-by for now, and the home is stocked with food and all other essentials."

Harry eyed him from the corner of his eyes, "If I had wanted, I could have transported our newest captives to the newly refurbished, upgraded and stable dungeons there. However, it would have been a drain on my magic for now, so I decided it wasn't worth it."

"And Lucius's dungeons are more than suitable for now."

Harry turned to him and let his eyes wander over Tom now as his lips smirked at the edges and as his gaze slanted with his show of desire, "I already knew well before now that my emancipation was agreed upon. The papers are already filed away; Lyall and Ragnok are an efficient team, one that I knew would prove beneficial to me. Which is why I secretly sought Lyall's professional services."

Tom's gaze heated suddenly as he realized what his mate was getting at. He stepped to Harry and watched as the younger wizard's eyes practically undressed him. His hand came to caress his face as his smile showed and Harry's breath caught in his throat.

"Then," he murmured with a rumbled and slightly roughened tone, "We have time alone now to spend together. Time, I suppose, that you made sure was possible while still out of reach from this plane?"

Harry hummed in agreement as Tom suddenly grabbed at him and drew his lips to him. Harry mewled and arced to his body; his need quickly building as the bond between them began to flare up. His hips thrusted up to his mate's; wanting more than just these kisses and small touches.

"I want you." Harry rasped as green irises darkened in a show of lust, "I want this to be forever, for us."

Tom gripped his waist and moved to his neck; he suckled there and then murmured in agreement to that, "It will be; I won't allow it to be otherwise. You saved me from myself, Harry; you deserve that eternity granted to us."

Harry whined, "Then what are you waiting for, then?"

Tom paused as he smirked, "Impatient, I see. I am savoring the moment; the smells, that sights, the tastes...Everything about you and this place as we merge our souls together."