A NEW LIFE

(1st person)
It was a eventful day so far. DP and pilot jaxon turner were now about to blow up. (Just like in the end of titan fall2 but jaxon stays with DP) "PILOT" DP sayed with his robotic voice. "YA" i said.

"Its been a good run" DP said but with a hint of sadnis. "I know, see you in the after life budy" i said.

"Robots do not go to the after life" DP said once again using his cold robotic voice. "You just had to ruin the moment didnt you" i said

Just the  there was a big explosion and with it pilot Jaxon Turner and DP were gone. Or were they.

"Uhh, where am I.  What is this place" i said. " you are in the mind space" someone said.

"Who are you" i quikly said. "It is quit rood of you to ask for someone elses name before you say yours" the man spoke.

"I am Jaxon Turner, now who are you"

"I am the sage of six paths" he said with pride". "And what is that suposed to mean" i said

As he glared at me he said "i am the sage of six paths or what you would call a god"

"So mister god what am i doing here exatly" i said. "You where noy supposed to die in that explosion but some how you did".

"Whell i never did bealive in desttiny" i said with a smirk. That got a small laff out of the so cald god.

"Because of this unfortinet event your soul will be placed in a new world"

"What is that supposed to mean" i said. "You will be reacarnated into a small child, by the name of naruto"

"What about DP" i said. "You will find him once again in do time, since i will give you a secial blodline"

"And what might that be" i asked. "You will find out later. The man waved his hand over my face, noking me out.

(3rd person)
We know cut to a young boy who is being chased by a large group of peaple yelling things like, damb demon, kill him, you shoul just die.

But this kid, was special he had no memeries of his past life(yet) and he was a orphan but, he was special, he was NARUTO UZIMAKI.

If  you want a ship comment
There will be no gay ships
Comment for more ideas for futere books, texts whatever this is.