4. Jacob Stallings

He smiled at me as he suddenly remembered something and ran to the kitchen

Jacob's POV: I had just gotten back from a long road trip that resulted in mostly wins. I was pretty tired but I couldn't wait to see her. I called her to see if she was down to come over and she said yes. I set up the couch with her favorite blankets and pillows. I put some popcorn in the microwave while I waited for that beautiful girl to arrive. I suddenly heard the knock on the door and I rushed over to answer.

Y/N's POV: I had a hard and long day at work but I still couldn't wait to see him. He was the most amazing man I had ever met. I arrived at his door and knocked. Soon after he opened the door for me. 

Jacob: Hey love!

He gave me a small kiss as I entered the door.

Y/N: Hey

Jacob: Something seems off, are you ok?

Y/N: Yea, I'm just tired. Work this week has been super long.

Jacob: Well, I've got your favorite movie and your favorite candy.

Y/N: You've also got my favorite person.

He smiled at me as he suddenly remembered something and ran to the kitchen. 

*During the movie*

Jacob's POV: It was dark outside but I could still see her beautiful face across the couch. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed her closer to me.

Jacob: Come here baby.

Y/N: Ok...

She walked over to the couch and sat next to me. I pulled her onto my lap,  and I could feel that she was tense at first but then soon relaxed. I started to slowly kiss her neck and whisper small things into her ear. I sure wasn't paying attention to the movie now. I heard a small sound escape from her mouth in between my kisses. I then flipped her over to face me and I started to actually kiss her. It was getting pretty heated but I stopped us before it go too far, I had another plan.

Jacob: Baby, let's go take a shower.

Y/N: O-ok

I paused the movie and walked to the bathroom first to turn it on and take off my clothes. Once I got in she came into the bathroom with a towel around her. Let's just say that pretty soon that towel was gone. 

*After the shower*

Y/N's POV: We were in his bed and I was laying on his chest. We sat there in silence surrounded by each other's heartbeat. 

Jacob: I love you baby!

Y/N': I love you too Jacob.