twelve

# LATE NIGHT TRAINING !

Right before the day could end— M/n stood outside one of Gun's lavish mansions, knowing about his whereabouts thanks to the Chairman

Of course, the man didn't appear so happy to see him at such time of day.

"Why are you here?" Gun demanded. He was formally dressed in his sleeping clothes, which includes being naked with nothing but his bathrobe covering him while holding glass of champagne on his dominant hand.

M/n didn't dare to look down.

"I already sent you a notice! I need help on any move. Anything, actually. Just a simple one I can show for tomorrow." He explained before pulling out the given pen from his breast pocket, handing it to Gun. "It's too tiring to explain, you can just hear it from the pen."

Gun looked at it and took it in his hand before pulling his door wider for the boy to enter, gesturing for him to do so.

"You're gonna freeze outside." He simply stated before closing the door behind M/n as soon as he entered. "You can put your coat there." He pointed at the hanger.

M/n blinked before nodding, hanging his coat before quickly following behind the man.

They then were seated on the large sofa, a small but rather convenient table in front of them. There was a golden bucket filled with ice and a bowl of fresh fruits. One thing he did notice to have stood out was several bottles of champagne on stock.

"You drink?" He asked.

Gun only gave a short nod without sparing him so much as a glance.

Gun was already drinking at this age, and perhaps it left M/n a little puzzled since he was underage too.

After Gun listened on to their conversation in the pen, he turned his body to his direction , facing him as he kept an unreadable look on his face.

"Since when were you buddies with Samuel?" And that was his focus on the whole conversation he just heard.

M/n was in disbelief, just gaping. Barely any words could leave his mouth as his jaw hanged open. He then shook his head, exasperated that Gun failed to see the whole point of their conversation.