03

4 years ago - RL

Kelly POV:

It was Monday morning, another day for another photoshoot...

I sighed and got up from my bed and onto the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and began to dress.

I wore a black longsleeves rolled up to my elbows and a light ripped shorts with my knee high heeled boots

I then grabbed my black sunglasses and went to my car.

When i got to the agency i noticed that hero was already there posing as the photographer was taking shots of him.

They both turned when they noticed my appearance.

The photographer stopped taking pictures of hero as hero turned to look at me.

"About time don't ya think?" The photographer said raising his brows at me.

I chuckled and made my way towards the changing room.

---

After the photoshoot i said my goodbye's to the crew and went to the parking lot.

"Kells" A person shouted making me turn around.

It was hero.

I raised my brows at him.

"I was thinking of... I was.. Maybe..." he said putting his hands in his pocket.

"Just get to the point" I said chuckling at his nervousness.

"I was thinking maybe... I can take you out sometimes?" He asked moving his feet back and forth.

"Sure" i flashed a smile at him before getting inside my car.

I saw him smile "FRIDAY" he shouted and i nodded.

I started the engine and began speeding off the road leaving him standing there with a big grin.