Bonus:

*Lemon warning

You and law were currently just cuddling in the bed, mostly law since he's the one who was holding you closer and tighter.

"law... What's wrong with you? It's hot and I can't breathe..." you asked him when he pulled you even closer.

"I NEED more warmth" he emphasized.

"why?" you asked him as he grumbled and buried his head on your shoulder.

Then you felt his hand slide down your back and into your ass where he squeezed causing you to gasp.

"law... What are you-" he cuts you off with a deep kiss.

He starts rubbing your thigh before climbing on top of you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he separated your legs to situate himself in the middle.

"I need fucking warmth (y/n)." he grunts before he kissed you again but this time he asked for permission and you let him.

His tongue instantly darts inside yours and play with it.

He pulls away a couple of moments later as you both gasped for air.

He ignored his needs of air and basically rips your shirt open then threw it on the floor.

It would've been fine if you were wearing a bra underneath, but you weren't.

He smirked before licking his lips and grabbed your left breast and played with it while he kissed, bit/nibbled and sucked on your neck, leaving his precious love bites and hickeys.

"l-law~ it's broad daylight..." you strained the moan that was caught up on your throat as you said this.

It was 10 in the morning, someone could catch you two doing the stuff.

"I don't care.... I need you" he said angrily before latching himself on your other breast and kissed the sides.

You gasped and your back arched as he looked at you and smirked lustfully.

He kicked on your nipple and sucked on it before switching to the other to give the same treatment.

Meanwhile, on your hand, he was just tormenting you with sweet ass pleasure that you moaned his name loud enough for him to hear but wasn't enough to be heard elsewhere.

"l-law~ can't we do this later... Ah~" you moaned when you felt his hand rub your sensitive clit over your shorts.

"l-law~ dont~..." you panted as he chuckled.

He climbed back up and took off his shirt before nibbling on your ear.

"don't what (y/n)-ya?" he whispered with pure lust in your ear as you felt his hands slowly taking off your shorts and panties.

"l-law~ not now... It's broad daylight.."

"are you really sure you don't wanna?" he whispered teasingly again as he successfully removed the last bit of your clothing.

You whined for a bit.

"come on (y/n).... If I go further, no more stopping~" he said as you felt his warm breathes brush against your neck.

"l-law~ please continue... I want- a-ah~" you moaned when he shoved a finger inside you.

You grabbed ahold of his shoulders and arched your back with a soft moan when he shoved another finger in.

"no more turning back, okay?"

"n-no more..." once you blurt that out, his fingers started to move in and out of you teasingly.

You can't help but moan shamelessly when he buried his fingers knuckles deep into you and you just felt some of your juices pour out and unto his fingers.

He pulls away to look at the juices that just dropped on his fingers and kicked his lips.

"damn... You're already wet, I haven't even started" he chuckles before putting a third one in which of course made you moan out, but now it was louder.

"that's it... Keep going" he hums before pumping his fingers in and out of you.

He observed your overwhelmed expression and at the same time your juices that slowly start to pour out of his fingers.

"l-law~ I'm gonna-" you were cut by a moan when he pulled his fingers out and licks your juices off.

"so delicious... I want more..." he said once he cleaned his fingers off.

He placed your right leg on his shoulder before leaning down and blowing some cold air on your lady bits.

You shiver and whine when he did that causing him to grin and lick your folds.

You moaned out his name as he licked your folds, not even missing a single spot before slowly making his tongue run down your folds and into your entrance.

The tip of his tongue was one push away from entering your entrance when he looked at you, a heaving mess.

Your hands gripping the life out of the sheets and lightly sweating.

He smirked, he wanted the sight of that.

He slowly pushed his tongue in, you gasped at his actions.

"l-law~ what are you- ah~" you moaned once he moves his tongue around inside you.

He kept licking your insides clean as you kept lightly moaning his name, till he decided to bury his tongue deeper causing you to let out a yelp.

He continued with that until you came.

He pulled his tongue out only to cuck on your entrance to get all your stuff.

Once he was done with that, he decided to just go in and take the price.

Unbeknownst to you, he already had his pants and boxers slowly taking it off as he teased you earlier.

"(y/n)... Hope you mind me getting on with my work" he hums as you whined and wrapped your arms around him.

"I don't mind" you sigh softly before breathing in sharply when you felt him press against you

You closed your eyes with a light sigh

"here goes..." he hums before you felt his tip enter you.

You gasped at the pain of him entering, he whispered and kissed you just to distract you from the pain until he was fully in.

"fuck- you're so tight..." he groaned in your ear.

He placed his head on the space beside your head.

"y-you can move now..." you said as he breathes before moving slowly.

About a few moments later, he was thrusting fast and hard at that point.

He kept going as you moaned loudly, but not loud enough to make it out the door.

"l-law~! I'm gonna-" a moan escaped your lips as your back arched when you climaxed.

"fuck.... I'm close..." he grunts in your ear making you moan more.

He kept going before he finished inside you and pulled out.

He laid down beside your sleeping form before brushing a hair sticking to your face.

He cups your cheek lovingly with a smile before chuckling to himself.

"I love you... Too..." he whispered before pulling you close and kissed your forehead.

"you too..." you mumbled in your sleep making him chuckle.

He couldn't sleep, but he tries...

He just shrugged and just cuddled you closer till he can feel himself tired and just slept.

But of course not before pecking you on your lips and pulled you closer.