Who are you exactly?

Just a before note, I saw a comment about Technoblade being a student. I meant to make him a teacher but when I originally started writing the story it was really early in the morning and I was extremely sleep deprived. Sorry for any confusion. 😅
_________________________________________

"So who exactly are you, mate? And how do you know we don't belong here. Also how-" Karl cut him off holding his hands up in surrender "Hold on, one question at a time Mr. Minecraft. And you," he looked at Techno. "Get the sword out of my face. If I show any sign of you guys not being who everyone thinks you are, you guys are not gonna be able to get back to where you belong."

Technoblade sighed and put down the sword, looking at Philza he asked, "Well what now?" "Don't look at me mate. I don't know what we're doing here." "But aren't you the weeb?" "Yeah but this isn't exactly the regular plot, we are characters here." "Well then figure it out Weebza."

Just then some crows that had followed them started to repeat that phrase. "Weebza!" "Ha Weebza confirmed!" "Weebza pog?" "KEKW" "Take the L Weebza"  And so on. Technoblade was wheezing, Philza was disappointed, and Karl had become more confused. "I knew you could talk to crows, but I didn't know they spoke back!" "Yeah mate, I had no idea they did that either. Listen this whole mess is confusing me and I have no idea how we're gonna get back." "I mean we could talk to Nezu." "Who?" Technoblade finally stopped wheezing. Karl turned to him and explained, "He's the principal here. It wouldn't be the first time someone that didn't belong here showed up. It's actually more common in this version of this universe than you'd think," Karl laughed lightly thinking about some of the people he's met.

Philza and Technoblade looked at each other and then shrugged, the worst thing would be that he didn't believe them. It was worth a shot. "Alright, take us to this Nezu person," Technoblade said. Philza put a palm to his forehead and shook it while sighing. There was so much for him to learn.

~~~Meanwhile with the Benchtrio ™~~~

Katsuki was currently being held back by some Ejirou and the Kaminari kid. And Tommy was laughing his ass off. Tubbo giggled while Ranboo was trying to apologize. The parings were announced as follows:

Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy V.S. Denki Kaminari and Katsuki Bakugou

Skeppy and Fundy V.S. Neito Monoma, Tenya Iida, and Ochako Uraraka

Eret and Foolish V.S. Shoto Todoroki and Tsuyu Asui

Quackity and Sam V.S. Eijirou Kirishima and Fumikage Tokoyami

George and Izuku Midoriya V.S. Koji Koda and Momo Yaoyorozu

Sapnap and Mina Ashido V.S. Hanta Sero and Kyoka Jirou

At least, that's as far as they paid attention to. They were mostly focused on how they were going to deal with kids from a story they knew nothing about. They checked their books quickly as they were trying to find out information about the two they had to fight.

It seemed as though the main character noticed their panic. "Hey, main character coming up," Tommy said and the other two quickly closed their books. They couldn't find anything anyways, although if they played their cards right maybe they could get info out of this kid. "Hey, Midoa." Tubbo said casually. Ranboo facepalmed and said, "His name is Mido-riy-a. I'm sorry about him." Midoriya laughed and just put his hands up, "It's fine. You guys are from class 1-C right? So you probably don't know much about them. I understand if you guys are nervous, Kachan can be a bit intimidating when you first meet him. If you want I can let you see my notes on them, you'd be at a disadvantage since you don't know anything about them." Tommy looked surprised but stood in front, "Yeah, sure thing big man! They look pretty scary." Tommy said playing along. He wasn't scared, he was a big man. Big men didn't get scared of pomeranians.

As they crowded around the book reading up on their opponents and their friends opponents, they decided to send the information to their comrades. If they were gonna get help, so we're their server mates. "Tubbo, you could probably go head to head with the Bakugou kid. The Denki kid will have to be a group effort and considering Bakugou's quirk he probably has a bit of a resistance to loud noises. But I could help with Tubbo and him." Ranboo said, thinking aloud as he gave Midoriya back his notebook.

"Thanks for the notebook bossman!" Tubbo called as Midoriya left. He nodded and continued on his way.

_________________________________________
I would just like to point out that since they are in a different version of the MHA Universe the characters are going to act a bit different from their cannon personalities. As are the SMP members cause well this is fanfiction and it's for fun.