Getting messy with mr clean

You're frustrated, you don't know if its zbecause of the vacuum, or because a second later mr clean was on his knees, ass up and quivvering as he vacuumed underneath the sink. You imagine teasing him sucking it along his tip engulfing it slowly. You catch yourself drooling as you imagine plunging the vacuum hose in his tight little asshole. His face as it contorts In pain and eventually pleasure. You angrily windex the mirrors as you yearn for him. Watching his juicy ass jiggle in the reflection has you biting your lip. You bet he knew what he was doing. That he chose those pants on purpose to tease you. You suddenly catch a glimpse of a smirk and you knew he had planned this from the beginning. He wanted you to feel this way. This desire and frustration. If you held out from fucking this man right now, if you held out from making him moan and twitch spasm and cry you would be equivalent to a nun. And you were never one for religion. But. You were going to make quite the mess out of mr clean. Anger does twisted things to people but sexual frustration... Well it's much worse. As soon as you were done in the bathroom you said you had to grab your Swiffer from your bedroom. Me clean looked sad, disappointed you cared about a rival brand. But he wouldnt be very disappointed for long. You reach into your closet, grabbing the largest veiniest dildo you had. You also grabbed some dark red rope some wax and a pure white feather duster. You stepped out into the hallway holding up the feather duster, mr clean seemed to wonder where the swiffer was but was happy you weren't associated with them so he ignored it.
You tied him up quickly he seemed to be giving in cause you thought with those rippiling muscles he'd put up more of a fight. He wanted this, you thought. You felt your desire grow as the dark red rope compressed his thick bulgeing pectoral. Framing his phatt ass. Contrasting against his beautiful pale neck. You ripped open his tight pants exposing his white lacy thong. His ass throbbed in anticipation but I wouldn't let him off so easily, especially with all that teasing. His ass was red now, slight waxy burns across the exterior. He was pulsing now, begging as the wax dripped on his tight hole. He craved more now and you could see it. You teased his shaft with the feather duster and tickled the tip making him twitch and whimper. You suddenly shoved the feather duster in wriggling it around inside him. Stretching that tight hole to fit your massive dildo. You wanted it to hurt and by the looks of his erotic face he would enjoy it. You pulled the duster out as suddenly as you shoved it in and his ass begged for something new inside. Then you slowly pushed their huge dildo in. Tears streamed from his face drool dripped from his chin he was a hot panting mess and he wanted it so bad. The only thing on his mind now was making a mess and his dick was one sidedly doing that already as precum dripped onto the hallway floor. You pumped it in and out of him so fast. His moans put your husbands to shame, echoing throughout the house and fuck they were so sexy. You wanted him like this, panting as soon as he leaned up against the door. He got closer and his legs started to shake, you were edging him, over and over again and his pleads were probably being heard by the neighbourhood at this point. But you wouldn't let him cum. Not unless it was inside of you. And then you were getting fucked by the guy of your dreams (and your tv commercials) and it was the fucking best. Those tight pants hid a lot more than a vacuum. And then both you and him were drenched, in cum that is. Guess we made a mess out of each other mr clean said raspily. As you forced your eyes open, yeah you said yawning. You couldn't help shutting them anymore as you drifted of to sleep. This wasn't a dream though. You knew. The mr clean giveaway bags were sitting on your dining room table as you woke up. And Mr cleans seed was dropping down your thighs as you went to inspect them.