ending the story

Heyyy guysss

I'm so sorry but the only excuse I have for not finishing this story is just sheer business and losing motivation for it completely

If you read this some of you might know I have another fanfic about them and I've been focusing on the that one a lot I'll have a chapter for that in the next day or two.

And if you don't know what I'm talking about go check out my other fic The Camping Trip, where, you guessed it, they go camping and stuffff. It doesn't have a ton of chapters yet but I'm still working on it I definitely have a lot of ideas.

Also another thing about It started With a Vacation is I did the whole Kimmien ship and I started that before I knew that kimmy had a bf irl and usually If I find out someone is already in a relationship I pretty much all together stop shipping them with someone else romantically entirely. I want to at some point do a Damaige one but with this story it didn't feel right to continue Kimmien but at the same time I didn't know how to fit in damaige since in this plot she hasn't even joined smosh yet. And if you don't know who damaige is (what are you living under a smosh rock or sum?)'it's Damien and Saige. If you don't know who she is man just catch up on smosh games already Jeez.

So I'm sorry but my first story has come to an end.

I know it's not very good this was my first one and I'm not a very good writer. I'm working on my second book, one that I enjoy a little better although we haven't gotten to far into it but I definitely don't have any plans to ditch that story anytime soon.

Love you guys! Go check out my other story The Camping Trip! I usually update it once or twice a week maybe, definitely gonna be longer than this one lasted and if I take a long break I'll make sure to tell you but I'll always be back.

Bye guys! XOXO ~ Faith