Surprising Guests

(Character name will be changed to Himekawa Yuna)

Third person's pov

A platinum blonde haired girl was walking home, while having a phone call with one of her coworkers. Her left hand was occupied with a dessert box while her right hand was holding her phone near her ear.

Reaching her apartment, she searched for her front door keys and unlocked the front door. Still talking on the phone she opened the door.

"So as I was saying, that just doesn't make any sense-" she stopped mid sentence, her eyes landing on a group of unknown people in her apartment living room.

"Yuna? What's wrong? Why did you stop talking all of a sudden?" her coworker asked at the other end of the call. "Hey, Yosano-sensei... I'll call you back later. I got to do something really quick."

"Hey, what's wrong? Did something-" Before the other person on the other side of the phone can complete her sentence, the platinum blonde haired girl turned off the call.

With Yosano..

"Huh? She already turned off the call.. That's weird of her.. I wonder what happened" the raven haired doctor can only sigh.

Back to Yuna...

"Excuse me, who are you guys? How did you get in my house?"

The girl looked at the group of people that was in her house, eyeing them from head to toe. Their clothing seemed as if they're from the 1800.

"I'm sorry miss, but do you know where we are? We went through a door but it seems like the door had brought us to another place.. "

"Door? What door?" She thought for a second. "Wait... There's no way... The portal actually

Worked?!?"

(Okay this is it for the first chapter. This is how I originally had thought what the story would be.. But I got it all mixed up with my previous story..

As like before.. I am really sorry if there are any grammar mistakes because English is not my native language. So please do point out to some words, sentences, or paragraphs that doesn't make any sense.

- LoveableDear)