Chapter 6: Bee Man

[Second Person POV]

Your cousin, Ellias, was cooking dinner for both of you, refusing any help from Yama. He said-- and I quote "Thank you. But no, thank you. I want to make a special dinner for my precious cousin." Yeah, he said it like that. Yama could only sighed.

You sit patiently as you watch your cousin cook from the kitchen island, sitting on a stool. He's wearing a pink apron with hearts adorning it, dancing- shaking, his butt, and humming a song that you don't recognize. You deadpaned. You decide that it's best to text your dad, seeing that you haven't talk to him in a while.

Old Man🤧

Little [Last Name]
Hey, dad.
Delievered
7:12 PM

You get no response, so you close your phone and place it on the table, just in time as Ellias place the plates of food on the table. He took off his pink apron and take a seat in front of you, setting the apron on his chair. He looks at you with a wide grin as Yama places three glass of water in the table.

"Ta-da~! What do you think?"

You nod at him giving two thumbs up before you notice another plate of food beside his plate. You point your finger towards the plate with a raised eyebrow. There's only two of them, why would he make more? He never the type to make more than enough, Yama isn't here either. Unless, there's another person-

"Boo."

An monotone voice can be heard behind you, startling you and elbowed the person's abdonment in instinct. He let out a pained grunt as Ellias snort and clutch his stomach while banging his other hand on the table, his mouth agape open in a silent laugh. You turn around to face the crouching male, eyes widen when you recognize his jet black hair.

You softly caress his hair, whispering so softly he almost couldn't hear it. "Theo..?" He lift his head with a sheepish but pained smile plestered on his face.

"H-hey.. [N-Name]- ah fuck. I don't know you were this strong.." He stuttered out, rubbing his stomach as he straighten his back with a sigh. He open his arms, his pained smile now replaced with an affectionate smile. You wrap your arms around him, nuzzling your face to his chest. He rub his cheek with your hair, a hand softly caressing hair.

You accidentally look down to his feet, he's using shoes inside your house. You frown. 'The audacity of this man-'

No one is expecting you to kneel the male's crotch. Theo let go his hold on you to grab his crotch, kneeling in front of you in pain. Someone please stop Ellias from laughing too hard before he pass out.

"W-why [N-Name]?!" He asked looking up to you, tears visible in the corner of his eyes. You raised an eyebrow at him, this man really need to be taught.

"Do NOT use shoes inside the house." You sign with a scowl. God, you even placed a sign on the shoes rack, 'Please take off your shoes before coming in.'! It didn't even take a minute to take off your shoes.

"B-BUT IN AMERICA WE DON'T HAVE TO-" You slap the back of his head.

"Well, you're not in America anymore. You come to MY house, you follow MY rules." You pinch your nose bridge, letting out a deep sigh.

Theo stand up from his kneeling form and walk to the front door to take his shoes off. He come back within a minute, without shoes. "Better?"

You nod in approval. "Better."