How Axe-citing

Currently on..... FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, DARLING NO!!!-

Darling skipped across the halls, happily. She had a new plan on getting rid of Apple, again. "Now, all I need is an axe." She carefully checked every room. "Oh wait, who hides an axe in a classroom anyways? Ha! I do but this isn't my school, so I'll just head over to-" Darling suddenly sees Apple, coming towards her.

Not today! NOT TODAY! She runs away and enters a random room. "Um, hey?" Ashylnn was holding her brush, sitting next to Briar. No introduction for a good reason.  Oh god- Anything but this!! Oh wait. This isn't MY world, I got nothin' to worry about. Darling just exited the room. 

=========Brought to you by Darling's Complicated Quest to find an Axe==========

"Now, if my math is correct, and it's usually correct I think, if that rope gets cut, an apple will be sliced in half!" Darling explained to herself about her plan. "I'll just hope the rope is long enough.." She added and wrote a note. After writing the note, she sticked it to the rope and hid behind the corner of the halls. She heard humming.

She decided to leave when it wasn't Apple. It was Maddie Hatter. "Oh! A suspicious piece of rope with a note!" Maddie read the note and did what the note said "Cut the rope". She pulled out a huge pair of scissors from her hat and cut the rope. Nothing happened. Then, Maddie left. Darling went back to check and saw the rope cut. "What the.... Oh-" She watched as the axe finally swang.  "Okay, another plan failed. Time to go check on Rosey." She picked up and hid the axe in someone's locker. She rushed back to her dorm and checked the closet. "Darling!!"

"Okay, she's still alive." And Darling closed the door.

TO BE CONTINUED.....