Chap-30 Peace!

After crying our hearts out, I helped him to move into his room. I laid him there, took his shoes and socks off. I took his blazer and put a blanket on him. I was about to go when he held my hand. I turned towards him to see his eyes were closed

"Please don't leave me" I sat with him and start to caress his hair.

He snuggled to my side and put his head in my lap. I start to roam fingers on his face.

His eyes have dark circles, I wonder my fingers there. He is not resting much. He put his hands around my waist and snuggled.

"Please don't leave me, I'm sorry" he was mumbling

My heart aches, he is unconscious still he is saying sorry.

How do we come here? From 'not want you in my life to 'please don't leave me '

Give him a chance, please. We both know that we can not live without him. All these days you know how much we suffered. He suffered too, look at him, he was never like that so vulnerable and broken. He even begged you, he knelt in front of you. The man from whom people are scared and never even look him in his eyes today he knelt to you. This proves how much you mean to him.

I was just staring at him while caressing his hair.

Just forgive him and move on. Live a happy life with him. You can't be like this always, move on.

I sighed. I tried to get up but couldn't so I sat there caressing his hair.

I don't know when sleep consumed me the whole thing about this whole scenario.

The light disturbs me and I woke up. My neck was aching and I felt a weight on my lap. When I look at my lap, I saw such a heart-warming sight. Ayyan was completely snuggled into my tummy area. His hands were around my waist. I don't know how is he even breathing like that.

I was still in yesterday's clothes and due to sleeping in an awkward position, my neck is aching.

I sat there for some time staring at him. It was 9 so I slowly move Ayyan and put his head on the pillow. I kissed his forehead and went to change.

I fresh up, put pain killer on his side table with a glass of water and went to make breakfast.

It's been half an hour but Ayyan didn't come down so I thought to go and wake him up but before that Ayyan came down massaging his forehead.

I turned to make breakfast again.

"Good Morning Jaana(life). Sorry I got late. I was worried that you'll get late." I just nodded.

"Ok, you go and sit outside I'll just make breakfast and then we'll do it together"

He does not even remember last night and here I am overthinking from last night.

"It's almost done you go and sit,"

"Ok, then I'll stand here and watch my biwi(wife) cooking." I didn't say anything

I served the food on the table with Ayaan's help.

I put his plate in front of him and after seeing his plate his eye widened

"Where is my breakfast? " He frowned

"In front of you," I shrugged

"Why did you give me this?" He asked frowning

I shrugged