𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Seconds.

Minutes.

Hours.

Days.

Weeks.

It has been two weeks since that incident happened, I isolated myself from everyone for the fear that I might hurt them. I haven't talked to Natasha since Dr. Cho put her on a coma, so, I would past by her room or just look at her from the outside, and today is one of those days.

"It's better if you go in," Steve started while standing beside me, I shook my head.

"No, it's safer out here," I replied.

"Y/n, it was an accident and it isn't your fault," he added shortly after.

"But it is Steve, it's my fault why she's there right now," I just shrugged and about to leave when Natasha quickly sat up and her face was purely bowled over, Steve, Dr. Cho and Banner, quickly went in and started to calm her down, she finally meets my gaze and I freeze, I didn't move nor blink, she then furrowed her eye brows and she said something that I couldn't hear, all four of them looked at me, so I just left.

Wanda's POV

"You're joking right?" I asked Natasha and she shook her head.

"I wish but I just remember bits of pieces," she explained.

"And y/n?" I asked, and she thought about it for a while. "The woman that was outside earlier," I added and she hummed.

"Her face is familiar, other than that, nothing," she shook her head again, making me release a frustrated breath.

"How about Talia?" I asked again

"Talia?" She mumbled under her breath, few minutes later she smiled.

"Oh the little girl, I remember her, sort of," she answered, I looked at Dr. Cho for some explanation.

"She's suffering through post-traumatic amnesia, but she remembers bits of fragments so, it will last a few weeks or months depending on how her brain response," She explained as we all listened.

"Does that mean we throw a party?" Tony cheered.

"Uh no, we won't be having a party anytime soon, it's best if we keep it down for a while so, Natasha wouldn't be so stressed," Dr. Cho replied, making Tony sat down in defeat.

"She can go back to her room right?" Asked by Bruce and Dr. Cho nodded.

"Yes, and don't send her to missions, for now let's just let her rest," Dr. Cho looks at Natasha who shook her head.

"I'm okay, I can go on missions," she insists.

"No, you can't," y/n's voice appeared, making us all look to the doorway, she quickly looks away to face Tony.

"Fury needs you at the conference room," she informed and Tony reluctantly stood up and they both left.

"Wait, aren't you gonna say hi to Nat?" I asked her, making her look back, she raised her eye brows but she wasn't looking at Nat.

"Hi," she smiled and turns around and walks away. I look back at Natasha who had her eye brows furrowed.

"What was that about?" She asked.

"Well, she's one of us-,"

"She's not one of us," She spat and she quickly stood up.

"Why are you angry?" Sam asked, but Natasha didn't reply.

I look back at the boys. "What just happened?" We all shared a look before following her, we saw her on the couch watching TV.

"What is it," Clint sat next to her and the others sat on the couch while me on the floor.

I tried reading her thoughts but it was all so...messy. Then I reached a memory where y/n told Nat that she cheated.

I thought Nat cheated on y/n. I went more deeper and saw something that I wasn't suppose to, so, I stopped what I was doing, Natasha then glares at me. "Your head was messy, and I couldn't read anything" I reasoned and she seems to believe it.

Somethings missing on this story.

Your POV

I walked past all of them, who were lounging by the couch, as they chatter so loudly, I spotted the redhead who was laughing along with them.

At least she's laughing.

"Ma," Taliyah's voice pulls me out from my thoughts as I looked at her standing in front of me.

"Yes, little one?" I crouched down to level to her height.

"Should I call her mom?" She asked unsure, I tuck a strand of cinamon curls behind her ears and I smiled.

"We already talked about this, it's up to you," I answered and she looks down. While she does that I could feel their eyes were on the both of us.

"Mom," she looks up to the direction of the assassin and Talia joins her on the couch.

She whispered something and Natasha just nodded, she didn't look at me but Wanda approached me and she quickly grabs my wrists and got out of the room.

"What?" I asked.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" She asked, and I shook my head. "Then why did Natasha thought that you two broke up because your inlove with someone else," She almost yelled, I put my hands to cover her mouth.

"Keep it down," I whisper-shouted, she yanked my arms away.

"Why?" She asked again.

"I didn't," I started. "I lied to her Wands 'cause I didn't want her to think that it was her fault," I paused for a moment before I can tell the whole story. "Eleven years ago, I found out something, and that something was...about her father - biological father,-Ivan-, and he died because of me, that's why she got sent to the redroom... I felt guilty, I was about to break up with her that day, but I saw her with someone else so I just disappeared." I took in a deep breath.

"Months later she saw me kissing a girl on a bar, so, I just let her think that I broke up with her because I'm inlove with someone else... And in that way she'll let me go." I finished.

"I-I'm so sorry if I pushed you," she looks at me apologetically, but I shook my head.

"No, it's okay it was a long time ago," I smiled reassuringly.

"You both cheated on each other," she stated, making me sigh.

"Yes" It was almost like a whisper. "But the only difference was, I was drunk and she was sober when she fucked someone else," this time it was a whisper but Wanda could still hear it.

"Both of you despise each other because you both cheated and because of that guilt," Bucky's voice appeared from behind me.

"How long have you been there?" Wanda asked.

"Long enough to hear everything," He answered and we both sighed.

"You've got a new arm," I point out and he wiggled his eye brows.

"Of course, it's from Wakanda," he added proudly, and I just rolled my eyes.

"That will be taken off eventually," Wanda's remark had me laughing, making Bucky playfully punched me.

"How did you and Nat became so arrogant to each other," Clint's voice appeared, making the three of us look over to the vents. "Base from my observation, there's still lov-," before he could finish his sentence, he lost his balance, making him fall to the ground.

"And that ladies and gentlemen is what we call stupidity," I exclaimed the last part, making the two laugh while Clint groans in pain.

─━  ⑅  ⴵ  ⑅  ━─

A/N: Spell level backwards and see if anything changes. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Chocolate? No? 🍫

Okay, next chapter then :)