- n o t i c e -

Hi guys! It has been long time since I visit wattpad to write or edit cover.

I'm here to apologize for all people who once requested a cover from me. I'm very sorry for dissappointing some of you. It is my responsibility to do my job, but I didn't do it properly. I'm sorry.

Reason? I don't know if some of you will accept this reason, but since I have been quite for a long time, it is just logic to give you guys the reason.

I'm not sure whether the term is right or not, but I was burnout few months ago. I'm just tired of online class while being pressured unconsciously to be ready for SPM next year ('04). Since July, I haven't done anything including writing or editing. But I'm not sure if it is logical for burnout to occur for few months? I guess you can just call it as tired and have no mood to do anything.

I think I notice that few people that requested from me have deleted their request comments. So again... I'm sorry.

For artsotaku, lilyaleeya and cik_kentang, sorry! I can't ask you guys to wait for your cover. I'm just here to apologize. Even if I said I'm going to do it later, it might be posponed to other time, again. So, I'm sorry.

But if the three of you and few others still want the cover from me just for fun, I'll still do it because I enjoy editing covers. If you would like it, please said so in the comment, so that if I have time and have the mood, I'll do it.

And another issue is regarding about how I said I will give tips to use PixelLab. For this issue, I'm sorry too. The reason is the same as above. As I don't do any editing, I haven't explore the full tools function in PixelLab to be used in cover or banner. So I can't really teach you tips precisely.

But! If there is certain technique that you have seen in my simple covers that you don't know how to do it, you can also ask in the comment.

Sorry for taking your time. Again, sorry. And thank you for reading this.

.
.
.

ー |真| A.I