28 : threats

gn
Think about it, if we threat SM, they will immediately announce the two broke up... Y/n would lose her confidence and you can go up in the rank

등생👧🏻
do you think that will work, oppa?

gn
It will
If SM declines, I will post it in SNS
Both Aespa and Y/n will be affected if I post it and if I don't, only Y/n

등생👧🏻
Why?

gn
It's about Karina
If the public knew that she did that, Aespa will lose their fans
I don't want that to happen

등생👧🏻
You still like unnie?

gn
Of course
Manager-nim is here, talk to you later

"Myah! Let's go!" Zige shouted.

(Guinn Myah)

(Yang Zige)

등생👧🏻
I'll go now as well, bye

"Unnie!" Myah put a smile on her face as she launched herself to Zige. "Where are the others?" She was confused there were no trainees around. It's currently the 5th day so it's still under the week off. "They're at the fan meeting!" Myah raised an eyebrow. "Where?"

"Choi Y/n's! Xiaoting invited us earlier, haven't you heard her? Come on, we're probably the last ones" Myah's smile dropped. She thought you were probably campaigning so you could get all the hype. "But... it's our week off, and we're here as trainees" she complained as the both of them exited their building towards the neighbor building.

"Y/n haven't met all of us yet and who will decline an offer to meet an idol, right?" Zige was a fangirl. She actually likes all girl idols specially Chaeyoung of Twice.

"Aren't you excited?" Myah heard the older asked. "Or have you met Y/n before?"

"Choi Y/n is one of my High School Seniors" Myah told her. She was one of the most popular juniors in your school while her brother is one of the popular seniors before.