Background?

Jeonghan asked here and there, describing your features as Jennie told, many people don't care and some don't know, at last he asked one of aunt that standing on the side of street "Sorry to bother you, auntie did you see this girl?"

He showed the picture of you to her, she was trying to remember if she saw coincidentally anywhere! "Oh, you are looking for this girl? I just saw her, she just leave from here."

"Which direction?"

"This way." he was about to run "She got into a car." he stopped frowning and asked if you get into the taxi but auntie told him that wasn't any taxi but expensive black car, his expression changed, there was many black car there and he can't find like that, he asked again to aunt if she saw number plate but she didn't got that much time since girl get into herself! "Why are you asking so much? I think that girl volunteered to get on the car! what do you want to do?"

He thought of something, if you're got into the car by yourself, it probably meant that you knew that person but among of the people, who? "Thank you so much, I am her friend, we are all anxious to suddenly be unable to contact her, we have been searching this area for a long time."

He sighed in his heart and left that area then called Jennie informing, she was little ease but he had cold expression, he was so scared, what if something happened to you! he would have regret his decision to let you go for nothing.!

Jennie need to see you as your appearance was a little scary, Jeonghan try to call you many times but your phone was off, Jennie also try but didn't succeed so she leave a text message telling to contact her immediately.

_______

You leaned on the soft sofa lifelessly, maid immediately brought some drinks "Miss, please have a cup of hot tea first." you didn't move and politely refused "Thank you, I don't need it."

Maid didn't persuade and carried things out, on the way maid saw Suzy coming and inform your condition, she nodded and signaled maid to go out, maid was afraid that Suzy would asked her to continue deal with you, although you looked harmless and polite, she could not deal with this kind of depressed person.

Suzy walked towards you and couldn't help but wonder what made you so depressed.

***

When Jennie went to make the call, you got up in a daze and wanted to leave, you had nowhere to go just walked aimlessly after walking for an unknown amount of time, you realized that you had walked to the side of the road, when you saw the streets full of vehicle, you actually had the thought of seeking death but the moment you step forward you're stunned.

what was I am thinking, huh? i actually...

You're probably going crazy to think of this way to solve the problem? you're not alone, you still have to think for this baby, he/she deserves to see this world, you probably went nuts but then you didn't move and squatted down watching the roads so lively running vehicle's then the car stopped Infront of you.

"Miss Yoo, why are you here?"

You raised your head, Suzy was shocked, Seokjin also looked at you with a complicated expression, then Suzy got out of the car to welcome you in but you didn't move nor talk, your eyes are red and looked mess.

"No matter what the reason is, don't sit here and fry, get up." strict voice sounded but you kept your head lowered, the concern look in his eyes made you feel warmth "Raise your head." Seokjin suddenly scolded getting out of the car like elder brother making you startled and blankly looked up "Didn't you hear what I said? Get up."