𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎: 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚍

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙳𝙴𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝚈 - 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝙱𝚄𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙵𝙻𝚈

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊'𝒎 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕

𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕."

"I think you called, I

"I think you called, I...I haven't—" 

THOMAS DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING to do with her anymore, now that his mind is clearer now, he didn't want to break Mercedes' trust. After the incident, he came to a number of realizations, including the fact that he doesn't want anyone else but Mercedes. She's the only woman he needs in his life. He recollects his sister's words vividly, and that is exactly what he intends to do in order to avoid repeating the same mistakes.

He rested his back on the chair, leaving the handphone on the table, "Thomas? What's happening? Thomas...are you still there?"

"Tommy, what's going on?" Charlie Strong asked the Shelby man in disbelief but a hint of humor was evident in his voice. "I think Tommy's lost his mind, Charlie," Curly laughed, pointing his finger to his head.

Thomas sniffed, clearing his throat, "Well, it's honest work, Curly, but I do not want to get used to it," he answered, almost out of breath, and handed the shovel back to his uncle. That is when the three of them heard shouts coming outside the stable.

"Tommy! Tommy!" and there it was, Finn, panting like a mad dog chased him down the entire Watery lane. 

"Tommy! Mercy! She's lookin for ya!" the youngest Shelby shouted in triumph, beads of sweat trickling down his forehead. Regardless of what was happening around them, he couldn't help but feel a glint of happiness at the news of Mercedes finally waking up. Tommy's eyes widened in circles yet they were alight with joy. 

"Bring me six cans of petrol and put them back in the car," Tommy instructed Curly, "Now!" he added before wearing his coat and bap back on. 

The Shelby brothers arrived in Primrose Hill in no time, it's supposed to take an hour to reach the city but Thomas made it possible to be there half an hour—he wasted no second. His woman finally woke up, this was the distraction he needed. After all, Mercedes was his salvation in this damned world. All he needs is her, she was more than enough for Thomas.