𝐉𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐞𝐲 [ 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼 ]🕊

The night was grewing darker and colder and a man in his late twenties was standing near the railings of the balcony lost in his thoughts

The night was grewing darker and colder and a man in his late twenties was standing near the railings of the balcony lost in his thoughts. Bone chilling wind was blewing and he didn't moved an inch from his place.

Flashback:

Izzah bas karo! Kitna jhoot bologi. Esa ho hi nahi sakta ke meri izzah mujhse pyaar na kare said Arhan while gripping her tightly in his arms.

Chodein mujhe Arhaan, she didn't make any eye contact with him, mein ek hi baat baar baar nahi karungi. Mein pyaar nahi karti aapse, maan kyun nhi lete aap, she yelled at him controlling her tears which she was hiding constantly.

Kyun maanu mein, haan tumhari zaban kuch or keh rahi hai or tumhari aankhein kuch or kese maan lun mein. Pyaar nahi karti mujhse tou pichle 5 saal se kyun reh rahi ho mere sath. Pyaar nahi karti tou kyun har woh raat mere sath guzaari hai mujhse pyaar karke, hai koi jawaab tumhare paas. He was pinning her to the wall harshly and she pushed him away with all his force.

Mein apke kisi bhi sawal dene ki paaband nahi hoon tou behtar hai ap mujhe jaane dein, she took her steps back to leave but he held her wrist tightly in his fist.

Bhulo matt ab bhi tum meri biwi ho, or mera haq hai tumhare uper or har wajah jaan ne ka or jabtak tum mujhe nahi bataogi yahan se ek kadam bhi hil nahi sakti.

Jawab chahiye na aapko, tou ye dekhein jawaab, she threw some pictures on his face. Pehchaan tou gaye honge aap ise, Saad ibrahim, woh shakhs jisse mein bauhat mohabbat karti hoon or apni aagy ki zindagi guzarna chahti hoon, milgaya aapko jawab. Mujhe azaad kardein, i want divorce. His grip on her wrist loosened.

Jaao kardia azaad, per marjaunga lekin divorce nhi dunga tumhe. Tumhe jahan jaana hai, jiske paas jaana hai tum jaasakti ho mein tumhare peechy nahi aaunga, lekin rahogi tum Izzah Arhan Khan bankar hi. Mere naam ko tumhare naam se koi alag nahi karsakta tum khud bhi nhi, his voice trembling and tears falling from his red eyes.

That day he let her go, for the world Arhan Khan was died that day in a car accident, but little did anyone know he didn't die in real but completely disappeared from Pakistan leaving his everything behind in a world totally away from his previous one.

Izzah's POV:

As she saw the news roaming on tv channels that his husband is no more, and there her whole life collapsed.

A..Arhaan tumhare b..bina mein ek pal bhi nhi rehsakti, main hargiz na jaati per kya karti kabhi kabhi apko apne pyaar k liye qurbani deni parti hai kyun k mein tumhe kuch nhi desakti thi, koi khushi nahi. Mein tumhe kabhi aulaad ki khushi nhi desakti thi and you deserve every happines in this world is liye mujhe jaana pada, p..per tum tou mere jeenay ki akhri umeed hi khatam kar gaye.

Couple of days passed of that incident and then a miracle happened, a miracle for which she had lost all hope, a miracle she had waited for 5 years but it didn't happen so she took that life changing decision."She was pregnant"

A..arhaan, that was the first word escaped from her mouth after finding out that she's pregnant. She closed her eyes as many tears made their way down covering the ample of her cheeks.

Ya Allah! she cried helplessly on the prayer mat, i...itni badi khushi apne mujhe di per adhoori, s..sab kehte hain a..arhaan nahi hain tou mujhe kyun mehsoos hota hai unki mojudgi ka ehsaas. Woh nahi hotey tou mujhe unke hone ka ehsaas harwaqt mere sath kyun rehta hai. m..mujhe mere arhaan ko lauta dein.

Like this three years passed, she was a mother of twins. Anya and Azya. Just carbon copy of their father from face to acts. Those ocean blue orbs, fair skin, dark brown hair.

M..mumma, b..baba kahan they asked while tapping on arhaan's frame. She had showed them their frame from the start that he is their baba and now they remember very well.

Kahin nhi bachaa sojaoo she cooed them in her arms and made them sleep.

After three years Arhaan came back to Pakistan, discreetly. No one knew that he is back, only for his wife. He didn't knew where she is, nothing. His heart still beats for her. Despite of her confession his heart still says that she loves him.

He was sipping on his coffee just then his eyes landed on two little angels, who were sitting with their mother.

Izzah, his throat dried and words weren't coming out of his mouth. He took slow steps to her and then she got a vision of him, his arhaan was standing right here infront of her.

B..babaa Anya dropped her fries in excitement and both of them wrapped arms around his legs, he was looking at them without any blink.

B..baba, is it true, kyaa ye sach haii, this is the only question he asked and she nodded in affirmation. Tears of joyr rolled from hi eyes and he picked them up in his arms kissing their foreheads.

Without saying anything else he bring them home with him. He was engrossed in his children, he didn't talk to her. Not a word. He was angry and hurt. He wanted to ask her why she did all of it. Why she left him. They both slept while playing with him and he tucked them gently in duvet.

A..arhan m..meri baat, he cut her in the middle, mujhe tumse koi baat nhi karni, ek or cheez tumhare liye guest room ready karwadia hai wahan rehlo, mere sath comfortable nhi hogi naa.

Enoughhh! She yelled at him frustratingly and clutched his collar samjhte kya hain aap apne aapko, jo apke dil mein ayega woh karenge jo chaha woh kia, kisi ki parwah nhi kon marr rha hai kon jee raha hai, kahan thy itne saal.

Tumhe kya fark padta hai mein jahan bhi tha, mein maroon ya zinda rahoon, do you even care. Itni hi fikar hoti tou jaati na usdin ese.

She chuckled sadly, kaash mein bata sakti apko usdin k apki hi fikar or bhalayi k liye gayi thi mein, mein kabhi apko khushi nhi desakti thi kabhi bhi conceive nhi karsakti thi i was infertile. Kya rehlete zindagi bhar bina khushi k zindagi, he was froze at his place.

Tumhe kya lagta hai tumhare esa karne se tum bauhat mahaan bangyi mein bauhat khush rehlia, dekho kitna khush tha mein dikh rha hai na, his face was covered with tears and she broke down in his arms.

I..im s..sorryy her voice was tied in hiccups and he wrapped his arms around her slowly. He kissed her tear stained cheeks again and again.

I missed you so much, pata nhi ye saal kese guzare hain mene, ab tumhe khudse door kahin nhi jaane dunga, he sticked her to his body completely while caressing her cheeks with his thumbpaid.

Mein jaana bhi nhi jaati, she smiled brightly and rested her head on his chest.