prodolge

Lulu's(lefty's) P.O.V

I hate being alone, someone save me please.
No one cares about me. I should just disappear, I don't belong here. Maybe I can find a new home that will accept me for who I am. "What are you doing big sis?" "Nothing Christina (crystal), just go away." "Ok, bye lulu." Should I start cutting myself agian? I haven't cut in a year and it's killing me not to cut myself. I do have a knife in my bathroom so I will just grab that. *After lulu grabs the knife* 3,2,1 I brought the knife down to my skin '1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9' I got 9 cuts on me already in me. "Lulu dinner is ready, are you going to eat with us?" "Not to day mom, I will get  dinner later." "Ok, just don't starve yourself again." I almost got caught '10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19' all I need is forty more cuts then I will be good '20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30’ thirty more to go. ‘31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40’ twenty more to go. ‘41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50’ ten more to go. ‘51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60’ all done I should put up the knife before… Why did my door open? “Lulu(lefty), I thought you quit cutting.” “Robert(righty), please dont tell mom and dad.” “What is going on over here?” “Lulu is cutting again.” “Lulu give me the knife.” “fine mom” at least I got the amount of cuts I wanted. I got my food from the kitchen then brought it to my room and ate 3 bites then gave it to my pet fox “eat up lucky you will want to.” After my fox was done eating I put the bowl outside my door because I can’t come out of my room after 6 o'clock then my dad’s shoes picked up the bowl then he walked off. I opened my window then I grabbed my bag full of my stuff I needed. I got my bird glove and put it on and opened Austin's cage and he landed on my hand. Then I grabbed Lucky's leash and put it on her collar. “ Come on lucky we got to go so let me put you on your leash.” after I put on lucky’s leash and i had austin in my hands we went out the window good thing there was a trampoline where i landed then when i stopped bouncing i got off of the trampoline then ran in to wood and i left a note for my siblings to find me and join me.
Christina’s P.O.V
I went into my sister’s room and saw that she wasn’t there but she left a note saying.
Dear siblings if you want to find me i'm in the woods near our house y'all can come find me if you want
Love
lulu
I went to get my siblings telling them that we have to find her so we went to her room and went out the open window and landed on the trampoline under us and then we ran into the woods only to be caught by a trap that was set-up by someone. “ oh sorry robert,fred, and christina i didn’t mean to catch y’all i was trying to get food for lucky and austin.” “lulu i'm glad you are ok” “yeah i didn’t think that y’all would come looking for me so quickly, let me get y’all out of that trap.” she let go of the rope that she was holding then we fell to the ground. “Ow that hurt” “sorry about that” lulu jumped down from the tree she was in.