Hayley Stewart

Full Name: Hayley Stewart

Nickname: Hale or Halestorm

Species: Vampire

Age: looks 18 but is 150 years old

Personality: Shy, quiet, stubborn, fun, funny, loyal.

Family: Mother and father died a long time ago. Sibling are also dead.

Best friend: Jessica Hamby

Friends: Bill Compton, Sookie Stackhouse, Tara Thornton, Pam De Beaufort.

Crush/love intrest: Eric Northman

Enemys: No one

Story

We don't know much about Hayley's story before she came to Bon Temp. She was laying low, drinking a little blood as possible until Tru Blood came on the market.

One day she just walked in to Merlottes and asked fo a job. She got a job and became friends with all the girls working at Merlottes.

..........

What People Think of her

Eric: She has a little crush on me but she's to shy and quiet for me. She's good to have some fun with now and then.

Jessica: She's my best friend and when Bill introduced us I liked her straight away. We were the same age when we turned so we have a look in common.

Bill: It is so good for Jessica to have someone her on age to talk to. I didn't sire her but sometimes it feels like is cause her and Jessica are always together.

Sookie: We first met when she came to Merlottes and asked for a job. She is not like most vampires i know.

Tara: First time I met her in Merlottes I didn't like her because she is a vampire but when i got to know her she changed me mind.

Pam: She's not the typical vampire a little to shy for my taste but she's a friend.

Arlene: I didn't like when Sam took her on as a waitress because she's a vampire but with time now you don't think she's a vampire. She's just one of the girls and she it a red head like me!

Sam: She's a nice girl and she's quiet, nothing like a vampire. I like her!!