Chapter 5

6 days ago

The same day

At School:-

"YES! I WIN!!"

"Ya'll hear smn?"

"CheNLE ISTG."

"Who's Chenle?"

"I-"

"Who're you?"

"Mf lost memory after losing or something..?"

"Jisung, Chenle. Shut.the.fuck.up." -Renjun gave a deathly glare which was enough for the boys to shut up.

"Man, stop worrying so much. You're thinking too deeply about it." -Hyuck tapped Renjun's shoulder.

"Yeah, and eat something. Lunch time is almost over." -Mark said, sliding a sandwich towards Renjun.

Renjun took a bite of the sandwich but he can't bring himself to stop worrying.

"You're still thinking about it." -Jaemin said while looking at Renjun.

"I mean, Of course I am! Do you all think it's something normal??"

"It surely isn't normal. But we already dug the diary deep in the soil, right?" -Jeno said while taking a sip from his drink.

"It won't come walking out of it's grave for sure-"

"Shut up, Chenle."

"Whatever, hurry up. Class will start any moment." -Mark said while standing up from his seat.

They all went towards their classroom and sat down on their seats.

"I hate maths so much." -Jisung sighed while looking at his maths textbook.

"Same, bro. I mean, wHy Do YoU nEeD tO lEaRn MaThS wHeN yOu HaVe A cAlCuLaToR?" -Chenle said mocking someone.

"Pfft- lmao Soobin. I miss him for real." -Hyuck said remembering his friend.

"Yeah. It's been so long since we met. I talk with him now and then though." -Renjun said while scrolling through his Instagram feed.

"LMAO WTF JAEMIN WHAT DID YOU POST-" -Mark said laughing. He has a habit of falling here and there, over everyone while laughing.

"What? That's my pet." -Jaemin said with that unbothered face of his.

"I- YOU POSTED MY PIC AND WHAT'S WITH THE CAPTION? 'Meet my new Pommy'??? BIATCH" -Jeno went to strangle Nana.

But was unable to do that because their teacher walked in the room just then.

They all groaned in sync 'cause it's maths class now.
.
.
.
.

"I feel like 10 years got reduced from my life span after doing that class." -Jisung said, looking traumatized.

"Lmao man, mood. But yeah same, which language was the teacher speaking anyways?" -Chenle said while laughing.