Unexcepted

It's been a week since Boboiboy's news spread in the whole pular rintis.

They all were said that what happened to their dear hero of pular rintis.

They dig a grave of boboiboy but inside the grave it was not boboiboy's body it was dust because boboiboy's turned into dust and disappeared.

But tapops alien scientists found this dust where boboiboy disappeared and then it was 100 percent sure it was his body that disappeared into dust.

So the people of pular rintis decided to put that dust where inside the grave.

A month later

Fang was in tapops u sitting and locked him inside in his room.

It has been a month and because of the death news of boboiboy.

Admiral turang give them a break.

Fang's brother and his friends appreciate him to come out from his room.

But nothing change he locks himself inside his room..

But for they know he only comes out at night and go to earth with the help of ochobot every night to visit his beloved lovers grave and hope that he will still come back.

And without anything else knowing it goes every day  he locks himself in his room and at night at earth crys beside his lovers grave.

But something unexpected happens.

Next day

Fang was inside his room and his brother was calls him to come out.

But that day his brother and friends have enough waited and broke thow the door.

And what they see in front of them.

His dead friend.

Boboiboy.

But not one one it was seven boboiboy's sitting next to fang.

"B-b-boboiboy" Gopal said.

"Boboiboy we are not boboiboy " one of them speak.

-------------_----------_---------_-------_----

Hi guys I think the next ch or next to the next ch will be the end on this story.

Thanks for reading ❤

Stat safe 😇