Writing Prompt [CLOSED]

Courage can be found in the most unlikely of places. Millions of Wattpadders find it right here, while being #BraveTogether, telling fearless stories, and showing up for friends in their online community.

Wattpad and Maybelline have teamed up again for phase II of the #BraveTogether campaign in honor of National Coming Out Day this October. Together, they hope to support Wattpadders in leaning into their truest, most authentic selves by amplifying their voices and coming out stories, and encouraging others to be the best allies they can be. What better way to do that than through a heartfelt letter.

What would you say to your current or future self? What words of encouragement, love, and support do you have for someone who's struggling right now? Put it all in your letter to self.

#RaiseYourHand, write it down, and show that we're all in this together.

For every story submitted using the hashtag #BraveTogether, Wattpad and Maybelline  will donate $1, up to $25,000 to The Trevor Project - The Trevor Project is the world's largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for lesbian, gay,bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQ) young people.

Enter Now