Chapter Four

It's now been a week since I started living with Michael Jackson and his three children.

Blanket was about to turn 1 and Michael was excited about having a birthday party for him.

But due to the COVID-19 restrictions, a lot of fun places where kids could have birthday parties were off limits.

Blanket wanted to have his very first birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's, which thankfully was still open for business.

Michael called the restaurant and asked about reservations for a kid's birthday party.

The employee who was talking to Michael was very kind and even wished the birthday boy a happy birthday.

A few days later, Chuck E. Cheese's called and said that due to the recent cases of COVID-19, the number of people allowed to be in the restaurant was limited.

Good thing that it was just Michael, me, and his children who were coming to the birthday party.

When we arrived at Chuck E. Cheese's, Blanket was excited about his birthday party and so was Paris and Prince.

I helped Michael carry the gifts inside to the party room.

We walked over to the cashier, and Michael told the lady that today he was reserving the party room for his son's first birthday.

The employee didn't like that Michael Jackson himself was here, and unfortunately, she was one of the people who believed in the false allegations.

I could tell by her body gesture that she was going to be trouble.

After we got to the party room, another employee gave Blanket some tokens to use for the games.

Paris and Prince got some tokens as well.

They shared some with Blanket while teaching him how to the various fun games.

I stayed with Michael as he kept an eye on the children while they played nearby.

The employee was silently whispering mean words about me with the others.

It made me feel upset.

Michael looked at me with a confused facial expression.

"What's the matter, honey"?

He asked me.

Michael looked over at the employee, and he saw that she was playing on her phone.

When one of Michael's bodyguards confronted the employee, they asked her a few questions.

I noticed that there was a sign on the wall that had rules for the employees.

One of them was that all employee had to wash their hands before returning to work, and they had to do that more frequently due to COVID-19.

He asked me to watch the kids while he went to go speak to the bodyguards.

After Michael came back to the party room, we both continued on with having fun.

Chuck E Cheese's made a birthday cake for Blanket and we ate pizza first before we had some birthday cake for dessert.

After Blanket opened his presents, he and his siblings went to go play some more games while Michael and I packed up our stuff from the party.

I put the leftover birthday cake in a to-go box and Michael put Blanket's presents in a tote bag that Chuck E Cheese's gave to us.

Once it was time to go home, we left the restaurant and got into the limo.

The kids fell asleep next us in the back seat.

Michael's bodyguards had caught footage of the mean female employee who had not washed her hands after using the restroom.

The manager of Chuck E Cheese's fired her for breaking an important rule and bullying me.