Imagine for @dont-stop-fangirling / Felix

Imagine for dont-stop-fangirling hope you like it !
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Priscilla's POV

Today I have to start my senior year of high school . I don't want to go back but there is only one good thing . My boyfriend Felix Sandman comes back from his tour .

I got up and did my morning routine , eat , take a shower , then brush my teeth .

I decided to put on something nice so I put on a light blue dress that stops at about the middle of my thighs .

As I got to school I seen Felix talking to Oscar , my best friend and also Felix's .

I walked over and immediately they both put me in a bone crushing hug . It was ok until Omar and OG joined.

I got to my locker and took out my books . As I turned to go to my class Oscar was standing next me smiling .

"Hey Priscilla , I transfer into your class !" Oscar said with excitement .

"Great , we can walk together " I told Oscar .

As we were walking Oscar put his arm over my shoulder since a bunch of girls were winking and smiling at him .

I didn't mind so I let him do it . When I got to my class I seen Felix was already here and when he seen Oscar's arm around my shoulders , his smile quickly faded .

I moved Oscar's arm and walked to Felix .

"Hey babe , don't be mad " I said to Felix .

"Don't call me babe , I know you and Oscar are a thing and that's ok just next time break up with your boyfriend first " Felix said harshly . He stood up and left the room .

I followed him , he walked outside and was walking toward his house . I ran to him .

"Felix it wasn't like that "

"Oh it wasn't ?!!"

"Yes , he just put his arm aro-"

"Stop making up excuses " Felix said then walked away leaving me there .

I just walked back to school and waited for the bell to ring so I could go to my second class . When the bell ringed I quickly went to my class ignoring anyone who tried talking to me .

As I sat down Oscar walked to me and sat in the open seat next to me . He tried talking to me but I just ignored him .

When the school day ended I rushed to Felix's house and knocked on the door . Felix's mom answered and let me in .

"Felix I don't love Oscar , I love you and nothing could change that , you have to believe me" I said to him as he laid on his bed on his phone .

"I don't know what to believe anymore" he said as he slightly looked at me .

"Well believe me" I walked over to him and kissed him which turned into a make out session . We stopped when Oscar called Felix .

"Hey.....Ya it's cool now......im sure .......Kay bye bro " .

That was all I heard .

"Felix do you believe me now?"

"Yes I do and I love you so much "

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
Tell me what you think <3