THREE

"Who stole my pie here?!" atsumu shouted from the kitchen "oof i think i ate it" suna put his hands in his pockets and started running "aish!get back here sunarin!,that pie is for sakusa"

Osamu approached his brother tapping his shoulder "what?" Atsumu asked " lets talk"

"Didn't you feel it?" Osamu start tapping his shoes "he is being distant to all of us even you"

"weve been together more than two years what?-" osamu sigh gripping on the counter  "atsumu im not meddeling in you two's relationship but i reallu feel like sakusa is not saying everything you need to know, he's being distant!, i just don't want you hurt" atsumu laugh "its about our third year anniversary and you said that to me, do you think in not going to get hurt?"

"atsum-" "im home" sakusa shout ignoring everyone and just went straight up to their room "see?" Osamu massage his temple "maybe...he's stressed?"

"You know what?, you two talk. Since your third anniversary is coming up why don't you both eat dinner on a restaurant, and just a lil advice. Go to spa atsumu you seemed really stress"

__________________________

"

excited much?" suna joked the blonde who was arranging the things for their anniversary "i think this is too much" atsumu asked deeply sighing "it was actually cute and i love the letters"

"well when were in highschool i used to give  omi love letters" atsumu slightly blushed remembering that time

"Can i ask you atsumu?" Osamu start "yeah" "did you two talk?" "Yes, he said he's just stressed" "Good, well you can do it?" "yeah you two can go now thanks for the help"

osamu and suna went to leave and atsumu waited for sakusa to come back home he hid the gifts and only the letter was he holding was the one he'll give sakusa first

"im home!" Sakusa shouted "omi!, happy third year anniversary!" Atsumu came up to him and hug him " happy anniversary too my love" sakusa smiled, the blonde handed the letter

"what is this?" "Read it when im asleep"

"I cooked some food do you wanna eat?" Atsumu asked "nope, im full lets sleep "alright" atsumu said in a low tone, did he not like the food i cook for him anymore?

"Goodnight omi, i love you" "i love you more love" sakusa kissed atsumu before the blonde sleep

sakusa open the letter and read it

Dear Sakusa,

Happy anniversary love! I hope you're not stressed and stop doing things that can make you stress........ Don't leave me ok? You promise me, i know we've been through alot these past few weeks but im still here, im here to be with and love you. Don't make stupid decisions, i love you..... i know i don't have much to say maybe because im shy? Well that's not the case but i want you to know that i wanna grow old with you and that lets get married. I LOVE YOU SAKUSA KIYOOMI

sincerely,
Atsumu miya

Sakusa closed the letter and stare at the blonde's sleeping face, he went to kiss him and lay on the bed hugging the blonde from the back "i'm sorry atsumu"