comicon

The next morning

I wake up surprisingly in a good mood for once. I make my way downstairs make some toast and sit on my phone looking through my camera roll which is all photos of scarlett from google. Y/b/f comes running downstairs "omg y/n look" she shows me her phone and there are tickets to comicon for marvel "omfg book them" I scream she books them and we both jump around the living room excitedly.

Couple hours later

"I'm hungry" y/b/f says "And what do you want me to to about it" I reply "make me some food". "What no make it yourself lazy arse(ass)" I say "no" she/he says "fine" I say annoyed getting up "what do you want" i say looking through the cupboards "ummmm pizza and chips/fries" she says "ok" I get a pizza out of the freezer turn the oven on then put the chips/fries and pizza in the oven "it will be done in 20minutes" I say sitting down back on my phone "thankyou" she says joining me on the couch/sofa and putting on a movie.

I put my phone down and watch the movie which is (I dont know any movies).

2-3 hours later (after the movie)

"Alright we need to sleep we have a busy day tomorrow" y/b/f says "what are we doing tomorrow" I say confused "uhhh comicon duhhh" she/he says "ohh yeah ok" I say "Night" "Night" I walk to my room and drift to sleep dreaming about tomorrow.

The next morning

I wake up to my alarm. I get out of bed and go to my wardrobe(closet) and get out some clothes that I bought the other day.

(You wear this)

I head downstairs to see y/b/f waiting "morning" I say excitedly "morning" she/he says handing me some breakfast "thank you" I say sitting down on the island stools eating it "are you not having any" I say confused "I already did" she/he says "oh ok" I say placing my plate in the sink. "Are you ready to go" y/b/f says looking at her phone "Yeah getting my shoes now" I say walking next to her "let's go" I say walking to my car I get in the drivers seat she sits in the passengers seat. On the drive there we turn the radio on and sing our hearts out to some music.

Some of the music's they sung to Taylor swift-wildest dreams phantogram-black out days twenty one pilots-doubt Billie eilish-happier than ever.

"Were here" I say excitedly "yesss" she says with the same excitement we hop out of the car and walk into comicon ( I've never been to comicon so I dont know)

You and y/b/f split up

"wow" I say as i walk over to a marvel stall and get a black widow cap I continue walking around till I see the poster signing place I run to the queue and wait in line with the black widow one with scarlett signing posters I keep staring at her and for a split second we lock eyes she then looks back down and continues signing. I quickly pinch myself on the arm to make sure this is real. Scarlett then flinches and rubs her arm the part I pinched. 'Wait I'm dreaming' I think to myself then I pinch myself again but on the back of the neck and scarlett immeadietly raises her hand to the back of her neck and rubs it 'oh my fucking god scarletts my soulmate' i wait impatiently in line till its my turn. I cant just say shes my soulmate tho she'll think I'm crazy. Its finally my turn and I'm stood in front of her "h-hi" I say smiling "hello how are you" she says smiling back "g-good and you" I say "I'm fine thankyou" I then scratch the back of my neck nervously. She looks up at me and smiles " I never thought I'd find you" she says I smile she then writes her number on the back of a piece of paper "text me" she whispers so no one else would hear I blush immeadietly "o-okay" i stutter out "no need to be shy u dont bite...unless you want me to" she says with a wink my breathing gets heavy and I feel my face getting even harder "o-o-okay b-bye" I say "bye love" she says with another wink i walk away to another stall and get a bottle of water "oh my fucking god" I say under my breath "what" y/b/f says "ahhh... oh...fucking hell you scared the shit outta me" I say clutching my chest "oh sorry" she/he says laughing "not funny" I say angrily "anyway what" i say "why did you day oh my fucking god earlier" she/he says "o-oh well because I was..."