||EIGHT||

After Hoseok was fast asleep, Jenna tipped out of his room to look for Yoongi. Jenna soon found that his room was the one that had the balcony that faced the front of the house. His room was decorated very modern,  with mostly black, grey and a few gold decorative pieces, like the gold streaks in his black and white rug. The shower was running so he must've been getting ready for her.

Jenna  stood in a shadowed corner and waited. He came out, black hair dripping from showering and he didn't seem to see Jenna because of her black outfit and she was pleased. She wanted to surprise Yoongi. As soon as he was about to take the towel from his waist, Jenna stepped out from the shadow, speaking.

"Hello Yoongi. Do you still need my help with your.......situation, or did you take care of it during your, nice, long shower?" Jenna asked. Yoongi looked behind him. His "war" face softened into a "I'm a soft squishy kitty cat" face.

"Hey you. I was about to go to bed, I didn't think you were coming tonight." Yoongi said. His face was a little flushed, perhaps from almost being caught fully naked.

"I thought by now you'd be in agony so I thought I'd drop by, and.....mm...help you out a little." Jenna was on her toes massaging Yoongi's shoulders. She kissed his neck and wrapped her arms around his waist, drawing small circles on his muscular bare chest. Yoongi drew a breath in. He turned around and picked Jenna up.

"Ugh. You smell like Hoseok. That just won't do baby girl." Yoongi plopped her down on the bed and kissed her softly and traveled down her neck and then he abruptly stopped.

"What is it?" Jenna  tried to sit up, only to be pinned right back down to the bed.

"He marked you. Five hickeys, all dark purple, and they're huge," Yoongi said. "God. He must've been having fun with you."

"Well, I certainly had a good time. But I've been abused. I'm so swollen." Jenna said. Yoongi could tell she was tired. And he was quite disappointed. Jenna could tell.

"You know, I could still help you." Jenna said.

(You guys can determine the rest of the chapter in your minds. I'm sure your'e good at that=})