♤𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐘 (𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀) 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐔𝐄 ♤

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄:♤𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐘 (𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀) 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐔𝐄 ♤

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄:
♤𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐘 (𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀) 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐔𝐄 ♤

𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲, after finishing her shower Bella would sit on the balcony overlooking the beach, curl up into a tight ball book in hand and not bother anyone with her presence. In theory, Bella would prefer to stay as far out of the way as possible from the atmosphere she feels that she had infringed on (dumped on, screw you dad, you bitch, come back) and simply stay in her lane.

In theory, that was the plan.

In practice, Sue was having none of her bull shit. No of it. The moment Bella had finished showering happy that her crotch no longer felt like a swamp, she had gone to grab a book from the bag and hide away.

In practice, Sue had been waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs. Apron on, hands on hips eyebrows raised.

In practice, Sue watched Bella eat her breakfast.

"All of it," she scolded when Bella made a show of exhaling through her nose.

Bella scowled at her and the woman scowled even harder.

Bella finished her food.

Even after she had done what Sue wanted, the woman refused to let Bella leave her sight. She ushered Bella to the living room forcing her to sit in the recliner before going to make some tea.

Soon Sue was returning with a tray balancing two teacups. "Hibiscus and Ginger," she told Bella as she placed the tray down, "I boiled the ginger with the water and steeped the dry petals for fifteen minutes so it's not piping hot," she explained. "Good for digestion, colds and high blood pressure," she handed Bella a mug which she took gratefully.

"I love hibiscus," Bella muttered, looking down at the deep red liquid. "I can never find it though, they always have it in tea bags, not strong enough."

"I have a few bags of them in my pantry, you can take a few home with you, "Sue offered though Bella was sure it was more of a statement. She would force them into Bella's hands before she walked out the door.

"Thanks," Bella took a small sip of her tea and let a small smile tug at her lips.

"How's your head?" Sue asked taking a seat on the two-seater couch across from Bella.

The teenager blinked and shrugged, "Okay I guess, I didn't really notice," she admitted. Her head always felt sort of clustered, like it was building with unwanted pressure. It felt clearer now, with less clutter, and less pressure.

Sue hummed, "It's the sage."

Bella frowned and sniffed the air barely catching the earthy aroma.

"The practice of burning sage has been around since the beginning, many civilizations and cultures use sage for a great many things."